Unique

Batcave.

It had been weeks since the rise and birth of the Justice League. The league finally brought peace and safety to everyone on the land. The Man of Steel, Dark Knight, Amazon Princess, Atlantean King, Speedster, and the Human Cyborg. Everybody trusted them as guardians and saviors of this imperfect world. However, no matter how great they were, the league was still the biggest concern for the vigilante himself.

"Incapability, weakness," Bruce said as he was looking at his bright computer screen, clicking, typing, and scrolling.

He believed that each of the leaguers' powers could also be a deadly threat to earth. He needed to be aware. After days and nights spent to do his research, he had found what he'd been seeking, for the most of members. Yes, most. Except for one.

"Wonder Woman, Diana Prince," he mumbled. "Demigoddess of truth, compassionate princess, fierce warrior... The world really doesn't deserve you, huh?" Bruce raised his eyebrow.

"The most mysterious beings on earth, Sir."

Hearing that voice, Bruce looked behind and saw his British butler, Alfred, holding a cup of warm coffee for him.

"Women. Both complicated and sensitive. If you are lucky, Master Bruce, they could be dangerous," Alfred continued while looking at the screen, full of Wonder Woman's metahuman files. "Hm, I see you're still working on Diana. Anything interesting?"

Bruce took a sip and looked at one of her pictures. His attention was locked into her glowing furious eyes. He wondered, what really deserved her. Alfred was just standing there and smirked, knowing there was something blooming inside his master.

"She's just... unique," Bruce replied.