8. loop hole

It had been a month. Taehyung worked as a part timer in a café. The Kim couple led a normal life though Taehyung's house and business were still under Jeongwoo's control. Sri acted fine but she was being eaten up from inside. She desperately searched for a plan to get back their properties. She seemed so confident before leaving the house.

// "We will return! I will make you pay double for this. Wait until then! // She recalled her own words.

[ A/N: lines in '//' depicts past events.]

It was noon and Sri was listening the news on radio.

"We are in front of Mr. Kim Jeongwoo's house. Let's have a short interview with our new business tycoon Kim Jeongwoo!" the reporter beamed.

A loud applause including flashes of cameras were heard as Jeongwoo entered the studio. At first there were some introductory questions before one question caught her attention. "This house and business were formerly owned by Kim Taehyung, why he gave up such a rank? Do you like to mention something about him?"

"Well....as I had said, me and my brother share a unique relationship. We love each other more than ourselves. He was too much burdened with business affairs in the past three months. I knew he needed rest. So, he handed me all the business and settled abroad with his wife, Mrs. Kim Sri, to live a peaceful life."

Sri gritted her teeth. She could actually feel Jeongwoo smirking on the other side. She felt irritating rashes on her skin just to hear his stupid voice. LIES UPON LIES! I feel like kicking his stomach so hard that at least some truth comes out from there! Suddenly someone switched off the radio.

"You know I don't like it. I don't want him to be a part of my life anymore." Taehyung's stern voice interrupted her thoughts. He was clearly not pleased with her action.

"Don't you want your belongings back? Don't you want to punish him for his misdeeds?" For the first time in days, she sounded desperate.

Taehyung cupped her cheeks and gently spoke in a honey-laved voice. "We are happy, Sri......., That's what I want. Of course, I want to punish him for what he had done to you, but not at the cost of our happiness."

"But I can bring back your belongings. Believe me, it will not take away our smile. We will have a peaceful life."

"I know what you are trying to do. But I am over it-"

"I have a plan!" She interrupted his words.

Tae furrowed his eyebrows at his wife, "What do you mean?"

"Now you came to the point. Listen........." Taehyung could feel the smirk on her lips.

FLASH BACK

Sri was headed to the supermarket in the morning to buy some groceries. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice. It was coming from the nearest tea stall. She hid herself behind a house and kept her ears sharp. A black Mercedes was parked at that place and a man from the car, handed over a suitcase to a boy.

"Take this carefully, don't get yourself caught." His voice was oddly familiar.

"But what are these?" the boy seemed a teenager from his voice.

"Ahh! Jeongwoo hates being questioned! Just keep in mind that these are illegal stuff and we will be jailed if caught." He hissed.

Sri at once knew it was that devil. She had heard their complete conversation. His words hit her like a thunder storm. Her hand automatically covered her mouth. OH MY GOSH! HE IS SELLING DRUGS? This is my loop hole. Suddenly someone pulled her skirt from behind. It was the same little girl, Millie.