Chapter 8

I woke up, tied down in a chair. I tried to scream when there were nails in my hand but I guess I had tape over my mouth.  I looked around as it was pitch black and only a light over me. I tried to remember what happened but nothing. I heard footsteps behind me as I try to look behind but couldn't. The footsteps got closer as I turn my head then my eyes widen. My dad. He tried to touch me as I whimpered a little. He chuckled as he took the nails out and I groaned as a relief. He took the tape off my mouth as I didn't realize I had tears rolling down my cheek. 

 "Awe sweetie, I know this is bad, I'm going to call some people and you are going to lie for me, or more nails and some fun drinks will happen. Do you really want that" He bends down in front of me as he smirked. I slowly shake my head no. He pats my thigh and pulls out my phone and starts dialing a number. It ringed until I knew the voice.

 "(Y/n), where are you? It's been 3 weeks and Klaus thinks you are with us! Where are you?!" Damon shouted as I tried not to break down in tears.

 "I went back to N-New Orleans. I found a witch that can help my brother. I'm alright, Damon. You know me, (Y/n) Pierce" I said as I wanted him to remember so he could figure it out. Before he could say anything, my dad hanged up. He dialed the next number.

 "(Y/Nn)!! Where the bloody hell are you!! Why didn't you tell us you left?!" Klaus yelled that's when I broke down in tears.

 "Klausy!! He's here! Run! Klausy, forget about me!! Run, take the others!!" I screamed as then my father stabbed a nail in my hand with wolfspane and vervain on it and I screamed. I heard Klaus yelling and cussing.

 "Father you even touch a single hair on her, I will kill you and eat your heart!!" Klaus yelled at Mikael as he chuckled and hanged up. He placed the phone down and grabbed a jar. I whimpered as he walked towards me.

 "This is for warning them!!" He grabbed my hair and tilted my head back and poured the jar of wolfspane and vervain in my mouth as I started coughing. It was burning my throat, he had let go as I spit everything out. I was breathing heavily as I felt really weak. He tapped my mouth again then left. Leaving me to rot I guess. I was staring at the floor, kinda. Everything was spinning. I know I'm not dying cause we only die from the white oak stake. 

I haven't heard anything. I couldn't see the light of the sun or the moonlight of the moon. I was getting weak as I realized if Damon said 3 weeks then I haven't eaten anything. I tried to stay awake as I knew Damon or Klaus would come get me. I heard a door open as my thought it was on my father, so I didn't bother looking.  I stared at the ground as my head was down. I felt a hand on my shoulder that's when I whimpered. I was scared, so I used the last of my strength and I tried moving away or even yelling but nothing.

 "Shhh, baby I got you. I'm here" I felt hands on my cheek as I look to see who it was. I started crying as it was Damon. He gentle took the nails out and ripped the rope off. He gentle takes the tape off my mouth then picked me up bride style. I whimpered from his touch as I felt like sleeping. He kissed my forehead as we were outside. 

 "Thank you for getting her, Damon." That sounded like Elijah. I wanted to scream at him to run. Damon puts me in Elijah's arms.

 "Yeah...Next time get her yourself. I don't care if your father is here or not. Get her yourself." Damon snapped which broke my heart. I lightly gripped on Elijah's coat as he knew I wanted to go. 

We were at the mansion again and Elijah gentle puts me down on the couch. Kol handed me a blood bag but I was too weak and too hurt to touch it. I was staring at the wall as my thoughts were trying to get rid of Damon. He didn't care about me. Klaus was right. Rebekah had fed me the blood as I felt my body get back to normal but I didn't care. I was angry and upset that I had enough games. I stood up as I went to the room where Elena was. She was sleeping on the bed but honestly I could care less. I grabbed her by the hair and started dragging her. She was yelling at me to stop but I didnt. I slammed her body on the kitchen counter then I grabbed a knife as I looked at her. By really I was holding a dagger. I was pretending to cut her arm as I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around stabbed the person in the chest.

 "(Y/Nn)..." Klaus stared at me.

 "Welcome to my hell, Brother" I watch his body turn guy but he wasn't in the sleep. Me and Klaus don't go asleep when we get dagger. He low growled as I smirked.

 "What the hell is going?!" Kol walked in and yelled at me as everyone else was behind him.

 "Listen up! Daddy is still in town,and I was fucking bait! So you all decided to send Damon to get me!! Daddy should've killed him. So I'm in charge, we are going to get the blood and we are going to make Hybrids. But then Klausy and whoever wants to join him can go to New Orleans and rule. I am going to rule Mystic Falls! So Klausy once I remove the dagger, you won't dagger me, Do I make myself fucking clear!!" I yelled at him as my eyes turned yellow. I finally turned it off and it was going to stay off. Damon showed that he didn't care. He didn't even remember our first memory. I was going to show him that I don't need him. Everyone said quiet as I removed the dagger out of Klaus. Klaus was going to grab the dagger but I pointed it at his chest. He sighed as he took it and puts it back in the cabinet. 

 "Lets get started then..." Klaus smirked as everyone else smiled. I was a new Mikaelson. I didn't need rules, or protection anymore. I was going to make my siblings proud. Always and Forever.