Chapter 6 "Sky and Loki"

This is chapter is a background on Sky and Loki's relationship as kids. This is a filler chapter but may be important for later on in the book. So this will take you back to Sky's, Thor's and Loki's Childhood together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Sky sighed as she had entered back into her home realm. She did miss her siblings much since she ran away but, it was so that she could train and become a warrior. Not just the snow princess that needs a prince to sweep her off her feet. She wanted to become like her mother, one of the best warriors any realm has ever seen. Her father had become protective over his two little girls because their mother was killed in battle when Skylar was four years of age. She and Loki would play out in the garden of spring with Thor, Sif and her older brothers. Her sister Fallon never showed any interest in play fighting or playing in mud. She spent most of her days, reading and wondering about the world around inside the castle. Fallon and Loki were much alike except Fallon was a bit more arrogant and bossy.

(Flash back)

"Are you coming slow poke?!" shouted Sky at the top of the hill.

"You got a head start" whined Thor.

"You’re just mad because i beat you...again" said Sky as she folded her arms.

"Hey, let's play Dragons and warriors" said Sky's older brother, Dialan, as he ran up the hill.

"Yes" said Sif excited.

"Oh, can i play!?" asked Sky.

"No way" said Valond, Sky's second eldest brother "You’re a girl"

"But Sif is playing" whined Sky.

"That's because she's not a princess" pointed out Thor.

Sky puffed out with anger "Fine, I’ll go find something else to do...WITHOUT YOU GUYS!"

    Sky stormed off to the field nearby. She sat down at the trunk of a cherry blossom tree. She frowned, she was sad that Thor didn't want her to play dragons and warriors...again. This happens every time Thor comes over with Sif. Her brothers toss her aside and could care less if she died right there. She felt a blossom fall on her head. She picked it up and looked at it and sighed.

"I'll become one of the fiercest warriors ever" she whispered to herself.

     In the corner of her eye she saw a flash of something shinny. She looked over to see Thor's younger brother, Loki, sitting in the shade of a sycamore tree. He was reading a book. Sky hadn't really talked to him much because he never wanted to play. He was like her sister, always had his nose in books. Sky had nothing else better to do so she walked over to him and sat down next to him. He didn't even notice her.

"What book is that?" she asked making Loki jump.

He sighed and kept reading.

"Are you mute?" asked Sky.

Loki shook his head and kept reading.

"Are deaf?" she asked.

Loki looked at her funny.

"Then why would i shake my head to answer you?" he asked.

"I don't know you just weren't talking" shrugged Sky.

Loki rolled his emerald eyes and then started reading again. Sky moved over, closer to him.

"What book are you reading?" she asked.