Chapter 22 "Walking away"

Skylar sat there. She suddenly felt as if everyone she has trusted she can no longer trust. She went back to the ball room to finish up her work. Seemed like she was going to have to play secret agent now with everyone hiding something that they shouldn't.....even herself. She saw Marina run up to her and hug her tightly. Skylar felt as if nowhere was safe for anyone. She knew she had to get her girls out of here as she felt that Jane....or whatever was posing as Jane was going to do something to harm everyone. She knew that the protective force field that kept the dark elves from entering the season's realm was weak due to Odin still being sick and her father refusing to enforce it as he has total faith in Thor and his warriors.

"Mama" said Marina "I'm tired"

"Okay, why don't i take you to the room and you can take a nap" said Skylar. She turned and looked at Loki who was staring at Marina "Excuse me, i must go for a bit"

     Loki rolled his eyes annoyed as Skylar took Marina back to her room. She set her in her small little bed, a few feet away from Hela's Basinet. Skylar sighed as Marina climbed in and fell almost instantly asleep. She kissed her on the forehead and sighed. There was a sudden loud thumping sound. This caught Skylar's attention really quick. She looked outside her window to see a swarm of Dark elves trying to break through the now weak force field. Skylar took no time to hesitate. She ran over to her closet and hurried and got dressed in her skin tight dark blue and black SHEILD outfit with her bow swung over her back and her belt with all of her gadgets and such tied on it. She loaded her special SHEILD gun that was created based on Loki's staff. She put on her black, fingerless gloves and her black SHEILD glasses. Her watch came out of invisibility as she was receiving a call. She sighed and pressed the yellow button.

"I found it" said Clint "I think you might want to take a look at it" he said "I'm sending it through right now"

"Yeah, I’m in a situation at the moment" she said as the pounding noise kept getting louder and louder. The force field started to crack at each pounding. She knew it wasn't going to last long before they would break through.

"Okay, just sent it and can you please tell me where you’re at?!" he asked annoyed.

"I will when i get back......" she said.

"What's that noise?" asked Clint at the noise got louder and louder.

"Just.....stuff......" Paused Skylar as she stared up at the sky as the force field was so close to breaking.

"Skyla-"

"I got to go Bird boy" she said as she gave him no time to answer her as she hung up on him.

     She grabbed a small little blue orb in her pocket and walked outside her room. She shut her doors and placed the blue orb on the door and slightly pressed the middle of it. A blue shield covered the door in a safe locked fortress. She sighed knowing that her girls were safe for now. She ran off as the pounding still kept happening. She ran into the ball room to see the gasps of all the women in their staring at her as if she were a monster. She looked out the window and saw the force field cracking even more. She turned and faced everyone.

"Everyone, evacuate to the shelters in the kingdoms prison cell" she commanded "We've got no time, hurry!" She looked at Thor and Her siblings and father who were staring at her angry "Thor, Round up the warriors, they're going to break through"

"No their not, Father won't allow it" replied Valond.

Everyone ignored her and kept on their duties. She clenched her fist as not even Loki had helped her convince everyone.

"Thor-"

"Skylar, stop trying to be a hero" snapped her father "You're a princess and you will do as i say"