unravelled?

I know, I know, it's been long!!!!
Buy I'm not fully back!

The exam was postponed😑😑
So being the nice person that I am,  I decided to drop this crappy chapter🙄🙄

Please bear with me😶😶❤❤Leonardo's  POV

"lola?" her name slipped my lips as she came out of nowhere,

"lulu" she whispered her voice hoarse, "miss me?" she said taking a few steps forward  I took a few back.

"what's going on?" I asked Diane who didn't seem started by the situation.

"where's Lola?" I asked and Diane looked shocked.

"she's-"

"that's not Lola!" I said pointing to the imposter.

"where's Lola?!" I yelled at diane

"leo-"

"tell me!" I yelled at her once again

"leonardo" she began crying,  tears poured out of her eyes.

"I'm sorry"

"is she dead, for real?" I asked looking deep into her eyes, she shook her head "them where the hell is she, tell me!"

"Lola, Lola has been kidnapped!"

I took a step back.

"who is she?" I asked "who is she?!"

"after Lola was kidnapped, mother went insane, she was unstable, apparently  mother knew where Lola was for the past few years.

"Daniel suggested that we fined a look alike mom was getting worse by the day"

"so mom was right? She isn't  insane she did see Lola, just not the real one? "

She nodded tears falling,  " a letter came in today,  it's from the kidnappers

"why didn't  they kidnap me?"

"they thought you were dead"

I walked out of the room,  I needed fresh air,  "is this related to dad's political career?" she went silent
"talk Diane say something!"

"it is!  It's about Dad's career,  they want him to step down from office"

"so it's Arthur's fault" I burst out, not sure of what I was about to do,  but I was gonna do it anyways.

I dashed towards my car,  ignoring Diane's  yells, only after I started the car did I realise there were some stray tears on my cheeks, after driving a few minutes I stopped the car and got out, tears poured down my eyes.

I kicked the car in anger, o took a few breathes, Lola didn't deserve this, she just didn't,and I really didn't know who to blame, Arthur Cassa because of his ambitions or me,  I'm the brat that called her here, if I hadn't called her, she wouldn't  be kidnapped!  It's  all my fault! I want to cry,to suffer a bit, bang my head on a wall till it bled,but I knew it was of no use, she would be in captivity  so I made a choice.

I was going to find her.

I brought out my phone and placed a call after a few rings someone picked up.

“leo , what's up?”

“code Red,  meet me at HQ”

I took a few minutes to pull myself together before I entered my car

No one messes with the people i love especially  not Lola.

***********

“so you literally want to find a dead person?” Andrew asked as he sipped his coffee

“she's not dead” I bit back as I continued  typing away on my laptop trying to track her location  through her phone, it was obviously  futile though, I should have known that bit I was secretly  hoping they were stupid enough  to keep her phone.

“I don't get something” Ariana spoke,  the blonde was the smart one in the group ,her instincts never failed.

"what's that?" I asked moving my attention from my laptop to her

"literally no one knew about Lola, your dad became president  after she went missing, so why would they kidnap her, if she literally doesn't exist”

“are you trying to say someone from my inner circle gave her out?” I asked as I furrowed my eye brows.

“I'm saying, there's a 90 percent chance that she's not kidnapped but hiding”

“hiding?” Olivia popped up,  she was the tech in the group,  she knew was a hacker and a computer geek she was the genius in the group.

"yes hiding, from what I know,  she left two years ago,  because she thought she'd get arrested for Christina's death, why didn't she reach out to your parents, your dad was filthy rich and your mom had a promising  career, why'd she just vanish”

“that's a good question Leo, why didn't she ask for help?" James finally spoke up

The truth was had never really thought of that, I had never really asked why she didn't tell mom and dad why she just vanished on her own

"i-"

"I'll tell you," Ariana said cutting through the silence.

"I'll give my hypothesis, we can't take turns and after we scan compile the information"

She was always the smart one That Ariana.

"cool then,you start" I said as i closed my laptop.

"Lola Cassa, aged 17, Sport director at UAS (unique academy  of sports),  two years before she was accused of murdering Christina Rose, she disappears the night of the murder, Refuses to make contact and ask for help, she comes back two years later no one knows where she's been food for thought,  how did she survive  two long excruciating  years on the run  and how the hell is she the director of one of the best sporting companies  right now?"

We all stare at her shocked and flabbergasted, how did she Gather this much?

"Alliances guys, alliances,i tracked her phone and used a contact of mine in the police force to gain some information  on her, leo your sister, isn't who she seems,  she's associated  with a lot of shady people, they offered  her a contract,  or that's what I suspect,"

"a contract?"

"huh?"

"the deal was for her to give in your dad"

"why would she do that?"

"I looked through her social pages, and on this app, called Vent,  xactly  two years ago  November 2020 she uploaded a message, here it is"

She said as she passed everyone a piece of paper.

The first thing I caught glance of was

You killed him

Authors note

I know I know
I'm straying from the real theme of the book,  it's boring isn't it and crappy,  sorry about that

I just want all these mystery to get out the way so we can go back to  the real deal.

But do you like Leonardo's friends?

I mean at least Lola's alive!

What are your thoughts about this chapter?

From:
Your gal in dah chair