l-lola?

"why?why him?" Anne wept as she ran her hand through Leonardo's hair,her eyes wet and puffy from crying for hours before she was finally allowed to see her son, and calling his state critical  would be an understatement. He had four broken ribs a serious concussion a dislocated ankle and he was in an induced coma only hanging onto life with a life support.

"this can't be happening" Arthur whispered as he slid down the wall, when he got the call about the accident, he could have sworn his world paused  and nothing mattered not his presidency or status, only his son who would be psychologically scarred for life if he survived.

"he's gonna make it right, he has to" Anne whispered  walking over to where Arthur was,"we should have been there, I should have been there," she said tugging on the hospital gown she had to wear due to his critical state.

Arthur stands up and walks up to Leonardo "hey buddy" he whispered "I know you can hear me, don't do this to me bud, I need to hear your voice, your sassy remarks,  and that smirk I've grown fond of" Arthur wipes a tear before it could fall as wears a sad smile, "you haven't told Alicia  how you feel about her," he looks at Anne for support as she had followed his when he stood up.

"we are all waiting honey, it's been two weeks my love, two weeks of longing, yearning and waiting to hear your voice, I want to see you my love, please I need you, I can't live without you,  this silence is killing me, the doctors aren't  saying anything, some say there's no hope, my love, Alicia,your brothers, your sister,your father and  I are waiting,the doctors wanna disconnect you tomorrow  my love" Anne looks away trying to control her self.

"max told  me what happened my love, he's sorry he's guilt ridden as well as Diane and Daniel Alicia's distraught,please my love, please survive"

"excuse me,you have to leave now," the insensitive nurse spoke( in my defence i was teary eyes writing this chapter jeez!)

"no matter what, you are a warrior  and we're waiting,  for you to wake up, and when you do, we'll be here right by your side,"Arthur said as he rubbed Leonardo's arm, with a sad smile "you'll make it I just know it buddy"

***
"how is he?"Alicia asked  as Arthur and Anne  came into view, max was on the bench his face hidden in his arms while Diane tried to console him, Daniel was trying to get information  from the nurse

"I won't lie to you,the doctors they say he's dying, they're disconnecting  him tomorrow" Anne broke out, sobbing furiously.

"no.no.no.no!" Alicia yelled running down the halls and stopping at his room, she wouldn't  let him die, not him, not now.

****

"loser, they're saying trash,they say you're gonna die, you're  not, you're not dieing, you're gonna survive, you're a fighter, don't,don't leave me alone leo" she said as she scanned the room, the heart monitor beeping slowly as if mocking her,  the numerous tubes that filled the room, it had been two excruciating  weeks she would never forget, tears poured down her eyes as she recalled a memory.

She ran her hand through his hair "you remember when we first met, I remember  it clearly, heck you thought I wanna commit suicide  cause I was sitting at the edge of a roof top, do you remember  what you said to me? You told me 'if you're  gonna kill yourself  At least die an awesome Death'"  Alicia chuckled at the memory," and I replied 'life's too beautiful  to start getting creative  about death'

"Leonardo, we've know each other for only few months but I love you so much, you are family you're not just my best friend,you're like a little brother to me" (Hehehe, for those who thought they would get together 😂😂😂)

"we can get past this together, we're all waiting for you,  your mom,dad,brothers and sister, me, I'm waiting, so we can finally pull that prank on the principals office, please don't leave, if you do, who's  gonna sass me, or stun me with their sarcastic puns, or crazy meme, You were the only one, who saw me for who I was as Alicia and not the minister's daughter, please Leo, give me a sign, anything, anything,just tell me you'll survive, please Leo!" she wept into the sheets. she felt something move,she looked up to see his fingers twitched her eyes widened as familiar blue orbs stared back at her weakly but as soon as she hard the word that came out of his mouth, she was left devastated.

"l-lola?" Leonardo croaked out.

Oh, this was gonna be a bumpy ride!

Authors note.
What's up guys
What do you think about this chapter, I loved the comments you left on the last thanks so much ❤❤
So what do you think is gonna happen? And why does Alicia feel afraid at the mention of Lola?  Find out in the next update of blunt!
Which will only happen when this y update gets to 12 votes Hehehe 😁😁
Don't forget to vote follow and comment!

From: your girl dah chair

I reserve my comment this time 🙄🙄