❤︎ "Nii-san" saves the day

»»————-  ————-««

Sunny morning, officially no parents for 5 months left, (Yes you're counting) and peace and quiet

That, was what you were hoping for. Instead, you got your best friend Kuroo, wailing at the top of his lungs for you to open the door, with more behind him. Yeah, he was crying for help with a child held on his hips, another standing behind him, holding his leg.

"The hell do ya want this early in the morn-" You were cut off by the silence that happened as soon as you opened the door.

"Kuroo-san who's the pretty lady?" A small boy with fluffy orange hair asked. He had tears prickling at the edge of his eyes, threatening to fall.

You were in shock. And so were they.

You opened the door wider and motioned for Kuroo to walk the children in. As he walked into the living room you went by the kitchen island which connected the two rooms together, and sat on it.

"So, you have some explaining to do mister." You sighed, crossing your arms as the orange haired boy looked at you in awe. You have to keep yourself in control Y/N! You thought, mentally slapping yourself, as Kuroo gave you the "I'm really sorry, don't kill me" look.

After explaining, you realised you had moved closer and had the ginger-haired boy bouncing on your lap as Kuroo held the pudding-haired boy. He seemed less interested then the Orange one.

"So, you're telling me you have to babysit these two because your mum had an emergency..?" you muttered, as Kuroo sighed, flopping backwards, still holding the pudding-haired child who screamed at the sudden movement.

"Ya, for a week. Mum's gone for a week to do something." Kuroo muttered, not realising you  weren't  paying attention and giving it all to the orange-haired boy.

"What's your name handsome?~" You coo-ed at the boy. Kuroo instantly perked up at this, shooting up and giving the blond-haired boy another shock. He wasn't happy already with Kuroo.

"Shoyo! Hinata Shoyo!" Hinata beamed at this, also gaining a tint of pink dusted on his cheeks as you held him even closer and admiring him.

"You're adorable Hinata~ I'm gonna take care of you from now on!" You explained, grinning at the boy and ignoring the glare Kuroo was currently giving Hinata.

»»————-  ————-««

Everything was quiet for a few hours, as the blond-haired boy you found out to be named Kenma was playing Mario Kart with Kuroo, as you and Hinata were cuddled on the floor, playing with some toys. You were all pre-occupied until Hinata decided to start wailing.

"What's wrong?" You sighed as you cuddled Hinata, who quickly nuzzled his head into your chest for comfort as they pat his back gently.

"I.. I miss my mummy!"  Hinata cried, holding onto you and rubbing his nose on their chest. Kuroo was about to blow a fuse, just as you threw him a nasty glare, causing him to go back to Kenma and his Mario Kart session.

"Well, nii-san is here to save the day!~" You sang, as you sat up and picked Hinata up, slightly throwing him in the air. As you caught Hinata he stopped crying and started laughing.

"More! I wanna go higher! And higher!" Hinata screamed of laughter the more you threw him up, and started to laugh with him. As your throws got weaker as you laughed, you gently placed Hinata on the sofa and you literally plonked on the carpet.

"Shall we all go outside somewhere?" You said, catching the attention of everyone but Kenma who was focused on winning now that Kuroo had stopped playing.

"Oya?" Kuroo said, earning a dead-panned face from you. "Sure! We can go teach them volleyball!" He continued, standing up from where he was currently sat at the table.

"Nii-san. You're like a hero." Kenma said, as he looked up from his device he was using; looking at you with an analysing stare.

"Nii-san is our princess!" Hinata chirped in, flinging his arms in the air as he spoke, light literally radiating off of him. "So that makes us the princes, Kenma!" At this point, Hinata was beaming; whereas Kenma just looked overall, blank at the whole thing. That was, until Kuroo's annoyed aura got to him.

"You're both too young to be princes! Y/N Is my princess if anything." Kuroo announced, as he swooped Hinata out of your arms and put him on the floor, next to where Kenma was; who was trying to climb down off of the chair successfully. Kuroo pulled you closer; embracing you with a half-hug, glaring at the children.

'What If I don't want to be the princess?' You thought as you wiggled out of Kuroo's embrace and watched the boys bickering. You sighed loudly, trying to catch the boys attention.

That didn't work.

You went into the kitchen, and started packing for your park trip. Hopefully, none of the girls who liked Kuroo would be nearby. Kuroo was your best friend, but for some reason whenever he got another confession from a girl at school, it always made you feel some sort of way.

Were you jealous? Why?

You went back into the main room where Kuroo and Hinata were still having a subtle debate, and Kenma was just there awkwardly watching. From a distance.

'Poor boy..' You thought to yourself, as Kenma's face lit up from seeing you re-enter, he walked as fast as he could - and quietly, - towards you and held onto your leg.

"Shall we go put your shoes on? We can pack your games secretly while those two are still fighting." You suggested, and Kenma's little face lit up as he went to quickly grab his games and go to the front door where awaited the bag and everyone's shoes.

"Kuroo, Hinata me and Kenma are getting ready, so when you're done come join us!" You half-shouted across the room to the two boys who didn't pay attention. "Or it'll just be me and Kenma on the walk alone!" You continued. That caught their attention.

»»————-  ————-««

A/N

Okay- So I tried a new aesthetic... I hope that's okay! I just couldn't help but be inspired by some people while reading their stories! It makes it look even cuter in my opinion~