10%

i've done everything in my power to avoid luke. i never told him that i loved him back. i couldn't. love is a strong word that people a abuse way too much.

school has started back again so i've been busy with school work. it has kind of kept my mind off things.

i have decided to go to the gym and work out for a bit. part of my new years resolution was to get fit. i'm mot saying i'm fat or anything it's just pizza isn't always healthy and working out here and there could help keep my blood sugar down or some shit like that.

i grab my gym bag and throw it on my bed. the door unlocks and a small group lead my louise walks in.

"what the fuck?" i snap when i see the whole band except luke.

"naomi, what are you doing?" ashton asks.

"why did you break luke?" calum asks.

i nearly laugh in his face. instead i smile and shake my head.

"did he not tell you guys that he fucked me and then left me for joceline?" i ask.

all the guys just exchange confused glances.

"since when did you start giving a fuck about that? you always just fucked us and left. we got used to it because we became friends. why is luke any different?" ashton asks.

i sigh and sit down on my bed. "because that's it. i thought he would love me for me and not fuck this up but i was in a naive state and that's when he takes control of me and then he told me he fucking loved me." i shake my head.

my phone goes off and i see luke's name pop up, once again.

"i'm going to the gym to work out. i'll catch you guys later before you leave for tour again." i state.

lou ushers the boys out of the room as i change into a tank top and shorts. i grab my favorite pair of nike's and pull my hair back into a ponytail.

"why?" lou asks me.

"i'm not taking the chance of getting hurt again." i shrug throwing clothes to change into after i work out.

i grab my keys of our desk we share and leave the dorm.

why is everyone turning the table's on me? i didn't do anything wrong. i just wasn't ready.

i start my car and pull off campus. my phone goes off again but this time, it's not luke. it's my sister steph.

"hello?" i ask.

"hey.." steph says sadly and i can tell she's been crying after she sniffles a billion times.

"are you okay?" i ask.

"i don't know what to do. dad had a stroke and he's on life support and.." steph starts balling.

stephanie and i have never really been close. when our parent's split she wanted to stay with our father and after our mother died, i was sent into foster care because the fat fuck didn't want me living with him.

there's only a two years age difference. steph is sixteen and she's kind of a bitch so i don't talk to her often.

"honestly, i don't care the asshole never did a damn thing for me." i roll my eyes and hang up on her.

i'm a bitch.

but i guess you have to be if you don't want anyone tearing down the walls i've built up over the years.

as i pull into the gym i see a familiar dodge and i can't think as to who's it is.

i grab my bag and hurry into the building to sign in and get started on cardio with sam, my fitness trainer.

"thanks." i mutter at the whore behind the desk as she gives me my card back.

as i swivel around, i run into someone's hard yet toned sweaty chest.

"what the fuck?" i snap looking up.

"im sorry." i hear that familiar fucking accent.

i look up to see luke's hair sticking to his forehead, a snapback keeping the rest of his hair hidden away. his chest exposed leaving him in just his shorts and tennis shoes.

"why are you here?" i snap.

"sam was helping me box. i need to learn to kick some ass." he smirks.