8%

"should i wake her up?" i hear someone ask, maybe luke?

"no, dumb ass. naomi will kick your ass." i hear another person, i think louise.

"one time, i went to wake her up and she punched in the fucking face. so unless you wanna get man handled by naomi, i don't suggest it." i hear michael say.

he's the only one i punched in the face because he tried to wake me up at noon when i was exhausted as hell from the night before. i almost smile at the thought but i don't want them to know i'm awake yet.

"i'm gonna take a picture if her!" ashton shouts. "she's so adorable i can't handle it."

"shut the fuck up." luke retorts, aggressively. "and no, you won't be taking a picture of her."

why would luke care if ash took a picture of me? granted, i would fucking murder him, but luke?

"what crawled up your ass hole, mate?" calum asks.

"nothing. she would just kill you guys and i need other members for this band to work." luke stutters multiple times, pulling the sentence together.

what the fuck is wrong with him? what the hell even happened last night? it's all a blur. luke and i hung out at the room but i don't remember much after that. how did i even end up here? didn't we go get pizza?

i decide to finally wake up and everyone stares at me.

"what the hell? can't a girl sleep without being stared at like a dog. damn." i groan.

my head is pounding and my knees are weak.

"are you okay?" luke reaches out and grabs my arm, steadying me.

"get the fuck off. what even happened last night?" i ask.

everyone stares at luke. my hands start to shake and i feel like i'm going to start gagging, i hurry to the little dorm toilet. stomach acid fills the shit bowl, over and over again.

"she's probably just a little hung over." luke stated.

"a little is an understatement." lou states. "you guys should go back to your hotel, she'll be fine." she says, holding back my hair for me as i vomit again.

"okay.." the guys state sadly. "by nae-nae!"

"call me that again, and i'll kick your asses." i growl.

"i'll meet you guys down there." i hear luke whisper. the door shuts behind the rest of the guys and luke steps into the bathroom. "can i have a minute with her?"

"yeah, i'm gonna run to ted's and grab some tylenol, lord knows naomi will need some." louise shakes her head, her face is naked, not a smudge of make up anywhere. she's actually really pretty without it.

as she walks out the door, luke sits on the floor beside the toilet with me.

"are you okay?" he asks.

i just shrug and stare into his bright blue orbs. thats when i remember the sweat, the car, the passion.

"why did you leave me last night?" i ask. "i saw you leave the car."

"i went to get in the front seat to drive us to grab some coffee but you were out." luke chuckles a little. "look, last night was a mistake. we were both drunk and that shouldn't have happened-"

"spare me the sad details, ok? i know you still have feelings for joceline and i was a one night stand no one will ever find out about." i whisper. "i know how these things work, you wanted to get your mind of joceline. i was a fool for even slightly, thinking otherwise."

"no, naomi. you don't understan-"

i glare at luke. "get. out."

he bows his head and stares down at his hands for a second, before getting up and wiping off his jeans.

"im sorry."

"no, you're not." i laugh. "you were just a drunk, sad, lost puppy dog. just go back to her."

luke stands there, his mouth open.

"go!" i snap.

he exits and i finally stand up, wiping extra vomit off with the back of my hand.

i stand in front of the mirror, staring at myself.

why would i get so worked up over luke anyways? it was a one night stand, and i knew he didn't care. the one moment i have of vulnerability and it's taken advantage of. that's why i don't get close to people. i don't open up and think that anyone could give a rats ass about me.

luke will always love joceline, why would i even think otherwise?

i turn the water on and splash cold water onto my face. make up smears and runs down my face. i almost look like i've been crying, like i'm broken. maybe i am. maybe i need to quit trying to believe in any slight chance that anyone could love me.

thats when the thought of me crying, becomes a reality.

awe for naomi. she's boss though, she shouldn't let those boys be mean to her lol anywhore love ya and i hope you like this chapter, its sorts short because it's a filler but yeah yolo