Feelings

ゆうぽんたん。
@yukarintizu
Guess why the name is there...

Sasoura

I didn't choose not to upload, I had lost all communication with the living temporarily but I'm back with this chapter...

Also, procrastination but I have an idea for that

This chapter gonna be a pain to write.

And a pain to narrate.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s pov
As I walked back to class, my min went back to what Chara had said earlier. I'm not clueless, she obviously ment that she had feelings for me and didn't want Frisk to try anything.

I think that she's incredible, but don't know how I could admit that I like her to. The whole situation was confusing and I didn't know what to do.

I walked into the room and I wasn't surprised to see the teacher sleeping but Chara wasn't in the classroom. Asriel told me that she had went to the library blushing furiously and asked me what Frisk had done.

"Hey! Why is it always me you blame whenever anything happens?" Frisk asked, crossing her arms to act angry.

Asriel started smiling smugly, "Are you implying that (Y/n) finally made the first move?"

"Of course not, they're too much of a pussy to make the first move." Frisk said laughing as we hear a heh from the front of the class.

"Wow," I said slightly annoyed, "First, that was rude. Second, if you're awake why don't you teach the class before I tell Miss Toriel?" Aiming the latter part towards Sans, but he ignored it as usual.

"So what happened?"

Frisk smiled and replied,  "Chara confessed that they were hers and they was awake to hear it"

"Speaking of confessions, I don't know how I should confess to Chara."

Asriel looked shocked, "You're actually going to tell her?" I nod, "It only seems fair. Besides," I feel my face burn even hotter, "If our feelings are shared, what's in the way of a relationship?"

Frisk had on the most manipulative grin on her face as her eyes shown.

(Sasoura on Deviant Art)

"Fireworks, you ne--" She started but was quickly cut of by Asriel, "No, first of all, Mom would kill you, " He said rolling his eyes at Frisk. "Second, Chara doesn't like extravagant displays. She prefers nice and simple gifts."

"Thanks Asriel, I promise to be nothing but good to her."

"You better!" Yelled Frisk and Asriel at the same time.
_______________________________________
Chara's pov
I was in the library thinking of ways to convince (Y/n) that he had misheard me or was imagining that but I kept coming up short on every excuse. I would ask Azzy for help, but I don't think I could stand the embarrassment of being near (Y/n) after this morning.

"I wish I was a better person." I muttered to myself.
_______________________________________
??? pov
Chara was in her room still stressing on what she should do, while (Y/n) was just outside gathering up their courage.

(Y/n) thought of an idea that they hoped would get the message across to Chara so it was time for the harder part, getting Chara to stay still for long enough for their plan to work.

*Knock, knock* "Chara, I have some chocolate."

I said harder.

Chara rushed to the door, "Gimme! Please." (Y/n) started blushing, "Close your eyes first."

She pouted at first, but closed her eyes. One moment later, she felt something placed in her mouth. "You can open your eyes now."

When she did she saw that the blushing neko had put a pocky in her mouth and had their mouth on the other end as her cheeks started to burn slowly.

As (Y/n) started biting down the stick Chara did the same. As they reached the middle, Chara wrapped her arms around (Y/n)'s neck. Then their lips connected.

They stayed like that for a couple of seconds before they pulled away blushing. They stared into each others eyes. Then Chara pulled (Y/n) into her room and closed the door.
_______________________________________
(Y/n)'s pov
"Chara--" then she shushed me, "Listen, I love you and I want to be your girlfriend. If I didn't say it now I would have flown away before either of us could say anything."

"I love you too."
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
Took me long enough. I should be paying attention to my Zoom class but I guess staying muted and not using my camera lets me do whatever I want.

748 words