prologue

"Hello anybody home?" I shouted as I walked into my house. "Stiles, Dad?" I called, no one, like usual.

There was a note on the fridge, it read: Late night shift again, sorry sweetie. Call Stiles if you need anything. Love you - Dad.

Just as I was about to go into my secret stash of Oreos I heard noises coming from upstairs. I stopped dead in my tracks.

I quickly grabbed my phone and was about to call Stiles when I heard someone coming down the steps.

Thank god, I saw my brother, Stiles.

"Hey," he said, while scratching the back of his neck and looking back upstairs.

"Hi?" I replied, but it came out as a question since I'm not use to him being home

"Scott's over so uh, don't come in. Ok?" he smiled at me, I just nodded although he sounded a bit rude I know he didn't mean it.

After many Oreos later I ended up in my room, sprawled out on my bed blasting my music, with my earplugs of course.

Stiles POV:

*Earlier Today*

I was in my room, home alone while Emma was at art school listing off the many reasons why I love Lydia Martin in my head when I got a phone call. Sighing that I had to get up I quickly answered seeing it was Scott.

"Hey what's -" I was cut off my Scott's nervous rambling.

"Woah slow done I didn't hear anything you just said," I stated. What's going on.

"Stiles, I didn't mean to do it. If I didn't do it he would've died. Oh god, I don't know what to do with him now -" This time I cut him off.

"Scott, what happened?" I questioned.

"I, uh sorta, accidentally gave some one the bite," I nearly fell of my bed.

"You did what?!"

"Listen, I didn't want to do it but it was the only way he would live. Now I don't know what to do with him."

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I was at the hospital,"

"Ok, so where are you now?" I asked getting slightly annoyed with his lack of detailed answers.

"Outside your house," This time I actually fell off the bed.

"Scott! What the hell my sister is gonna be home soon,"

"I know but my mom's shift ends now and I have no other place to put him," he spoke.

"The woods?" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh yeah, I'm just gonna leave him in the woods and when he wakes up he'll see claws, fangs, glowing eyes, pointed ears, and lots of hair. How do you think that would work out?"

"Ok, maybe that wasn't the best idea," I grumbled, "I'm coming to the door now."

As soon as I answered the door I wish I could close it. There was blood all over Scott's clothes coming from where he bit this kid.

"Oh God Scott, We gotta hid him my sister is coming home soon," He nodded and we agreed on duck taping his hands, feet, and mouth then threw him in the bathtub. He was out cold.

"Ok so tell me what happened," I moaned as I looked down at a very scared Scott sitting on my bed.

He went on about telling me of wendigo , a guy without a mouth, and the kid he bit somehow all ended up on the roof together. Scott showed up at the right timing, visiting his mother when he heard the kid scream. Once he finally got up there he saw the wendigo but rushed to the kid apparently named Liam who was hanging onto the edge of the hospital building and Scott nearly grabbed him but, the wendigo got hold of his arms.