chapter 4

The car ride was quick, not that awkard because Scott was with us.

Once we got in the house, I took Liam into the kitchen and sat him down. My eyes quickly found my dad's note saying that he has a late shift. Thank God

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked him.

"Um, sure," He said nervously.

"Hold on," I pointed my finger up at him. 

"Stiles!" I shouted up the stairs. He quickly poked his head from the hall thinking something actually happened, "Can we order pizza?"

He rolled his eys at my request but quickly accepted. I walked back into Liam.

"Pizza is on it's way," I huffed and sat next to him.

"Great," He replied, I hope this won't be awkard.

What should we do so I don't have to talk to him, maybe watch a movie?

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked him.

"Yeah, that'd be great,"

He took a seat on the couch as I read all the movies we had on dvd.

"Jaws," He stopped me when I landed on it. I looked up at him and laughed, he was so eager to watch it.

"Alright," I said, "But when you get scared, don't blame me."

"Trust me, I won't," He smiled.

"Whatever you say," I sang and sat next to him. I kept my distance, our thighs were't touching.

We were twenty five minutes into the movie when the doorbell rang. I made Stiles get the pizza.

As me and Liam went into the kitchen to eat, Stiles called Scott down from his room. He isn't.

My brother took a seat next to Liam and Scott sat next to me. I sent Liam a look and he was alreay laughing.

"Something funny Liam?" My brother questioned.

"Stiles!" I said.

"What? I was just asking him a question," He sassed while taking a slice of pizza.

This is going to be a long night.

"So, Liam. Where do you live?" Scott asked trying to make normal converstation which I will thank him for later.

"A couple blocks down," He spoke quitely. I looked down at my plate thinking about the memory when I first met him.

"Remember, I told you Scott," Stiles said tapping his fingers.

A moment of realzation came to Scott's face, "Oh yeah,"

I squinted my eyes at Stiles and he put his hands up in defence.

"Will you please leave," I groaned. Scott started to stand up and Stiles gave him a death glare.

"Scott,"

"Stiles, just leave them be," Scott sighed.

My brother wasn't getting out of his seat so, Scott dragged him out of his chair. I smiled at Scott, he is a great friend.

"I'm sorry about that," I apolgized while moving my hands.

"No problem," He laughed, good thing he found this funny.

We made our way back to the couch, this time we were a little closer.

I resumed the movie. We watched it for a good fifteen mintues before I was getting uncomfortable in the positon I was in.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah, just trying to get comfty," I whispered while moving my legs on the couch.

"Do you want me to move?" He asked.

I took in what he meant, did this mean he wanted to cuddle? I'm being so stupid right now.

He looked at me unsure, "Oh, yeah"

He shifted his body towards the arms of the couch as if he was almost laying down. I scooted in a little by  him and put my legs up. It felt so good to strech out. There was a pillow inbetween us that I was resting me head on. His legs were close to me but I didn't mind.

The movie I've seen a thousand times continued to play. At moments Liam would jump making me laugh causing playfully hitting me. I was actually having a lot of fun. 

Just as the most intense part of the movie was playing, I heard a creak.

"Stiles!" I yelled at him for what seemed like the hundredth time tonight.

He wiped his head out through the hallway. He was spying on us. I'm going to kill him.

"How long were you there?" I asked annoyed.

He looked nervous and he picked his fingernails. I took the pillow I was leaning on threw it at him hard.

"Ow!" He yelled as he turned to face the other direction. His neck craned out and he glared at me.

"Stiles, leave" I groaned. Me and Liam weren't even doing anything, just watching a movie.

"I saw you guys getting cozy," He said while giving Liam a stern look. I felt his legs shift under me since the pillow was no longer there I was basically leaning on him but I was so worked up about Stiles I didn't notice. I got up and walked towards Stiles. I dragged him by his shirt collar and pulled him down the hall.

"Scott!" I yelled as we walked into Stiles room, "You make sure he doesn't leave this room," I said as I pushed Stiles into his room.

"I'm being serious Stiles," I said as I glared at him.

I walked back into the living room but I quickly walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror as I thought about what to say to Liam about this horrible night.

"Liam I'm so sorry about tongi-" I slowed. My feet stopped and I looked around the room. I peeked my head into the kitchen and the dining room. I walked slowly into the hallway and into my room and my brothers.

He was no longer here.

**

so, liam left :)))) i wonder why.

anyways, thank you guys so much for the reads and votes! sorry i didn't update in a while i defiantly will update much more for this story. xoxo