Part 2: Park Sex

Sexcapades prt 2

Park Sex

"We're going to the state park." He said with exhilaration. I couldn't get over how excited he was by the idea. He was as giddy as a school boy.

"Um, why are we going to the park?" I asked foolishly, but then it hit me. I should have known the answer before I asked it. He was looking for a place to have sex at the park, since he wasn't ready to come while we were in the water.

"Oh, never mind." I giggled because the thought of public sex was fun and exhilarating.

William pulled in and breezed down the road toward the camp grounds. We drove for only a few mins when we rounded a bend and he stopped abruptly.

"Where do you think that goes?" He said while pointing to a road behind us that was nestled between some trees.

I barely had time to answer 'I don't know' when he was already turned around and headed past the trees. Once past the foliage, we came upon a playground. It was complete with slides, swings and a jungle gym. His eyes lit up, with some risqué idea no doubt. But before I could ask, he had jumped out of the car and was nearing the passenger side.

"Come on. We're going to play." He grined devilishly and took off toward the empty playground.

I found it odd that it was empty in the middle of the afternoon on a bright, sunny day but maybe all of the kids were swimming or something. It didn't matter though because I was sure that whatever he had in mind, it was definitely not child friendly. I made my way to the slide, frolicing carelessly like a small child.

"Get on the slide baby." William requested and I obliged because well, slides are just that awesome and I would do just about anything for him. I proceeded down the blue plastic slide while he stood next to it giving me a funny look. "You weren't supposed to go down it." He said.

Next he placed his two spread fingers over his mouth in a V shape and wiggled his tongue through them. Then he gave this cocky smirk that I loved. That in itself made me wet, but I understood the message he was trying to convey. He loved pleasuring me. It gave him great satisfaction to make me come repeatedly. It must be a manliness thing. I got off the slide and approached him quizzically.

"What?" I asked with a raised brow, not understanding what was wrong with going down the slide because after all, it was a playround.

"I was supposed to go down on you, not you go down the slide." William announced with a devilish smile. Just then, he grabbed me and pulled me into his arms to lay a soft but passionate kiss on my tender lips. It was then that I noticed the small plastic picnic type table that was nestled under the slide.

"Hey, there's a little table under here." I commented, but should have known that William would get an idea that was less than innocent.

"Lay down baby." He said softly in my ear but his tone was full of desire.

"Here? On the playground?" I questioned, thinking that it was too public of a place for sexual escapades.