SexCapades Part 5: Darkroom Sex

So sorry for the long delay, but life happens... also this is part 5 NOT PART 4, I SKIPPED PART 4 CUZ IT WAS PARTIALLY WRITTEN & I LOST IT SO IT HAS TO BE REWRITTEN &

I was too lazy to redo it. so here you go, please read, comment, vote & enjoy.

★*★*********★**************★

SexCapades

Part 5: Darkroom Sex

"I don't want to get up this morning. I'm all stiff." William said as he rolled over and kissed me good morning.

"I can help with that." I giggled, thinking only of his hardness and where I wanted to put it. I had something warm and moist he could utilize.

"Baby, I've got to get up and get ready for work, or I'm not going to get up at all." He replied quietly.

I could tell he'd rather stay in bed with me, but duty called and my man was all about responsibility and duty. Being that he was an ex-Marine, those things we're important. I sighed and rolled over, just taking a moment to imagine the feel of his smooth stiffness entering me. I swear, there was no better feeling than having him inside me.

"Okay," I said begrudgingly, "Go." With that bit of encouragement, he was off to start his day.

I on the other hand, was playing hooky from work due to a bout of nausea and a migraine. I laid there, motionless at first, but soon began to think of his strong, sure hands caressing my body and making their way to my sensitive zone. It sparked desire in me and my hands soon followed the trail I envisioned his would take.

They started at my stomach and blazed a light trail down my pants and into my panties. My flesh was burning and I was ready to feel some pleasure so I gently stroked the soft mound there until it sent tingles through me. Around in circles I went, playing slowly and then quickly until I was fully moist and ready.

I inserted one finger inside my moist cavern and began to work it in and out slowly. I made sure to rub the sensitive walls as my finger pumped and moved in circles. It felt so good, but I wanted more, so I used my other hand to caress my core with my nimble fingers until I was writhing and coming.

That was when William emerged from the steamy shower, still slick with moisture. He was so sexy, but he thought he was just a guy with a lot of skill. It's not just that he has a lot of skill, but he underestimates his charisma and sexiness. If I could wake up next to him every day for the rest of my life, I'd be happy.

"I gotta go." He said as he always does. "I love you." He kissed me once more before I mumbled back that I loved him as well, and then he was gone.

A bit later, he texted me while I was sleepily laying in bed. "I wish I could've stayed home, been inside you all day." William wrote with a wink.

"That would have been nice, made up for last night. I'm going to have to masterbate now, but it just isn't the same though. Could always come home at lunch time for a quickie." I replied wantonly. I didn't have the heart to tell him I'd already gotten off because it may have made him feel bad and I wanted him to have a good day at work.

"I may do that." He winked again. I could see his mischievous smile and shinning eyes in my mind. The sight of them made me happy, as did he.

I knew I had to run an errand soon, and that he'd be thirsty, so I offered to meet him at work and bring him a drink as any good girlfriend who's skipping work should do. He needn't ask, I knew what he needed without him asking. I was wrapped around his finger, whether he knew it or not. I always thought it was supposed to be the other way around.

"I think you need to come in and see me when you get here. There's something in the darkroom I have to show you, if I can sneak you in." He texted with yet another wink.

I knew where this was going without asking. With his penchant for public sex, I had no doubt that he wanted to have sex in his dark room, where we wouldn't be disturbed. Not only that, but as much as it bothered me to hear his stories about girls that came before me, I knew I wasn't the first he'd taken into a darkroom at work. I'd have to be naive to believe that. But it was a moot point, because he was mine now and I would fight any bitch to keep him, if I had to.

"Yay! I'm on my way." I sent back and drove over with a sense of excitement and adventure.

Public sex was always risky, especially with the threat of being arrested for lude behavior or some nonsense like that, by a prude cop with no appreciation for adventure. But sex at work was far riskier. It could mean a reprimand, or losing his job if we got caught. That only added to the excitement though, which really got us both off.

"When you get here, walk around to the back door and go in the darkroom." William instructed and I followed his orders.

He was waiting for me when I arrived and quickly ushered me in through the shop and to the darkroom. Now I'd been in darkrooms before which was no big deal, but this was a truly different experience.

Once inside, he embraced me firmly and began to kiss me. His hands slid down my back slowly and came to rest on my ass. William kneaded my butt for a minute before pushing my pants and panties down. His firm and skilled hands found my core and he immediately began to caress my tender skin sending shivers of desire rocketing through me. Nothing was as good as the real thing and I wanted it. I could feel his stiffness pressed against me as he worked his fingers to make me wet.

Seconds later, he turned me around and gently leaned me over the counter top. I heard his zipper before I felt his warm head rubbing my moist opening. He pressed into me lightly at first, and then more forcefully to gain full entrance. I wanted to moan so loudly I'd wake the dead because he felt that damn good entering me, as he did every time.

I swear his penis was made to fit inside only me, like a lock and key. But I knew that if I was too loud, we may get busted so I settled for quiet moans instead.

Williams grabbed my hips firmly and pushed into me slowly at first and then more steadily. His thickness slid in and out of me with ease as his hips hit my ass with each movement. He changed up the rhythm, going deeper and faster, then slower and more shallow because he liked the feeling of his head breaching me.

He leaned against my back as I pressed into him and reached for my sensitive zone while kissing my neck softly. Shivers of ecstasy ran through my body each time he moved in me. My walls tightened on his shaft and my nubs hardened when his warm lips and hot breath brushed my skin.

Each second that passed brought me closer to a release and finally after a minute more of his member sliding in and out of me while his fingers stroked me, I came. I don't think he heard me over the background noise of the processor, but it didn't matter because he wasn't finish pleasing me. William switched things up, pushing in me at different depths, from different angles.

I was on fire and ready to explode again. When I was with him I came so easily and I'm not sure if that's because of his skill, my absolute attraction to his sexiness or both. But whatever the reason, his pumping and grinding had me tensing in pleasure and coming again.

Just after that, he pulled out of me without coming. I would have liked it if he finished as well, but I knew that it wasn't about him. It was about me and my pleasure. William was always concerned with making me come as many times as he could when we made love, regardless of whether or not he released.

I respected him for that and loved him, no matter what. If this was his mantra or if he just wanted to get off it made no difference, but it was comforting to know that he put me first when so many other men had put me last.

"You got go baby. I'll see if it's clear." William commented after we righted ourselves and our clothing.

He peaked out of the darkroom and led me out the front door when the coast was clear. He held me one last time, like the giant, sexy teddy bear he is, and kissed me goodbye before I left and headed for home. I hated to leave him, but my warm bed was calling me and I was completely tired but satisfied.

I couldn't wait for our next thrilling escapade because with William and I together, there were always new opportunities for a sexy adventure.