Chapter 6

**Oli’s P.O.V.**

Matt and I had finally arrived at Color Paradise. I had to admit it has been a bit of time since the last time I had gone there. Matt left me there while he went to park the car. I didn’t want to drag that much attention and get some fans see me and then stalk me, so I decided to enter in the shop in the mean time. As soon as I entered I saw this girl. I didn’t remember seeing her the last time. She must be a new one. Man she was beautiful. Wow, that’s a new word. I never thought a girl was beautiful. It was more like hot, fuckable, pretty, cute etc. However I never really thought a girl as in beautiful. She had long brown wavy hair that arrived at mid stomach, pretty hazel eyes with a nice smoky eye effect and she was wearing a white dress. She also had many tattoos on her arms however they were nothing compared to mine. She was listening to music and had finally noticed that someone entered in the shop. She looked up and smiled at me.

“Oh, hey. I’m Nicole welcome to Color Paradise.” She told me still smiling. Her eyes glittered when she was smiling. She took off her earphones and put her cellphone away.

“Hi, I’m Oli, Oli Sykes I have an appointment for like about now.” Will she recognize me? Will she notice I’m the guy from the group Bring Me The Horizon which was also performing on Saturday? Will she start tweeting about all of this? Well, too late now I’m in the shop already and told her my name. I can’t really escape now. I smiled back at her. I couldn’t perfectly tell but from what I got she could have been 5.8 or 5.9 feet tall.

“Um, yeah let me check a second Oli.” She answered me and looked down at the book in front of her. It’s where she had written all the appointments and stuff like that. She took off her eyes off of the book and looked back at me once more smiling.

“Um, I’m sorry Oli however I didn’t write down what you were getting. Can you tell me?” She had simply asked me. Oh yeah, I forgot they also needed that information. I had forgot to tell Matt to tell them about my tattoo. I decided I was going to get a feather on the left part of my face. Well I couldn’t really do my arms or chest even if I wanted to. I pretty much ran out of space there. I wanted to try something new and I just liked the idea of it.

“Uh, yeah I’m sorry I’m getting a feather on my left part of the face.” I told her while she started writing it down. In the mean time I took a closer look of her and noticed a tattoo on her wrist. I wondered what it said. I took her arm at looked at it better. It said, “There Is A Hell, Believe Me I’ve Seen it.” Oh, wow she was a fan of mine then. However where was the second half? Maybe it was just too god damn long. I knew I was never going to name my albums that long. You would almost run out of breath just to say the name. I looked at her and smiled.

“Ah, I see. You’re a fan aren’t you?” I told her. Well, that was a stupid question. Of course she was a fan. Why else would she have a tattoo of the first part of your third album? She looked at me now kinda nervous and had simply nodded. “Cool idea anyway Nicole. Hey are you coming to see us on Saturday?” I had asked her. All of a sudden a huge smile appeared on her face. She was so pretty. There was something about those eyes they were just beautiful.

“Uh, yeah I am. I can’t wait for it actually.” She had told me acting really excited now. I wonder if she ever came to my other concerts. It was weird I never seen her. In the mean time Nicholls entered in the shop and I had left go of her arm. It took him some time to just fucking park.

“Ah, you finally made it you dick. Anyway um, Nicole I think I will see you there. I hope you will have a lot of fun.” I told him smiling at the first part and then looked back at the girl of the tattoo shop. Nicholls and I started heading to the back of the shop to get our tattoos done.

“What do you mean by ‘I will see you there’?” Nicholls asked me. God please tell me he wasn’t thinking I had asked her on a date. He would always jump to conclusions really fast. Well I couldn’t blame him, it kinda sounded like I just asked her on a date or something. I simply smiled at him thinking for a few seconds.