#Bonfire Truth & Dare

The drive to our destination was really awkward...especially for me, it was. Jisoo's hate-to-death, I mean the maturest Kim. Jin was driving while Jisoo took her post beside him on the passenger seat leaving me between the leftover Kim brothers, anime boy Taehyung and the intelligent-dimple guy Naamjoon. The intact ride to Rose Unnie's home was just swelled with Jisoo glaring at Jin and Jin making hilarious comments over Jisoo. I'm now more and more suspicious about them; I meant that Jin knows Jisoo pretty very much! And after sharing a look from Naamjoon he familiarized me that they are kindergarten peers. Jin and Jisoo kindergarten companions? Wow!

But in the whole ride there's also a relief, Taehyung was not-at-all chatty. He just kept doing something on his iPhone for which I'm really pleased because I know I can't handle him, not-at-all first he is annoying to purgatory and second, his visuals are just too much for me to look at.

So, I just kept my small ted-talk with central Kim. Kim Naamjoon and he is totally different from Taehyung and Jin, he is calm and comprised whereas the little I know about Jin and Taehyung is they are too much chattering, irritating, bothersome, and vexatious.

Finally, after a 3-hour ride in the heavy rain, we got to our night-out spot, and let me just say it. It's astounding!

It's a small and beautiful, 2 story home, there's a lovely small rose garden with all the different shades of roses and a rivulet of water with small fishes and turtles and of course a stone overpass over the edge. The home is startling, just the same I crave of owing. Maybe a day I will, I definitely will!

The heavy rain by now is eased, almost stopped as I'm relieved, nothing much bad actually appeared yet.

Taehyung finally comes back to the real world as he shoves his phone back into the pocket and taking a deep breath steps out of the car, as I'm about the walk past him to Naamjoon when he clicks his tongue sleekly and grips my wrist.

"Shortie. Why so hasten?" he whispers leaning over to my ear, again a shiver runs down my spine from his proximity.

"I'm not shortie you cold-crack-head!" I swung around facing him, no- glaring at him as his smirking anime face comes into my optics.

"Whatever shortie, I stopped you because you were going to step on my-..." he crouches down taking hold of...a cute lil puppy.

"Are you blind?" he flapped his big hand in front of my face. But before I come up with some good comebacks his cute lil puppy dog ambushes and hugs my legs making me wobble and stippled but before I may think about kissing the rocky-tile floor Taehyung squats his doggie up in his arms petting his head.

"Yeontan, I missed you" Taehyung entreats as he replied to Taehyung by jumping off from him to again me. "Woah, calm down." I spurred back before he can catch my shirt, "I'm here, you are so cute unlike your master" I giggled as he woofed at me.

"How is it plausible? Yeontan you didn't miss me, my son?" Taehyung acted as Yeontan and I ignored him and started seizing into the beautiful home of Rose's and Rose Unnie.

Jin and Jisoo are already in, I guess but where is Naamjoon? I thought of a company because I'm not here before but before I can reminisce more Yeontan ran into a small sidewalk sphere of the garden and I followed him there...the garden is just more bigger and extensive than what I thought of it to be. As I walked more in, I heard the calls of laughs and squeals.

And there they are, THEY, there are lots of college students? Inferred all around the bonfire. Oh! I deemed that it will be a simple girl's night or just us...but it's a bonfire-party? There are drinks too! And I hate judging peoples but they all are dressed in punk's doesn't seem so friendly to me. I hope this rain conclude well.