#Kim Brother's

The showering noise resigned in my ears, cracking the doors of hated memories, the visions I tried so hard to forget... the memories which are worse than any nightmare I have encountered.

I shook my head; it's not the time for mourning. It's now been 2 years since that... horrible occurrence.

"Here's your order grandma!" I smiled at the old lady standing before me, she smiled back and paying the bill exited. I turn to the large lattice doors of the café and quivered the moment I saw that it was raining heavily.

It's again rain!

Again, at the same time which strips away my happiness?

"Y/n, you done?" a cheerful voice caught me away from my thoughts.

"Yeah! I'm done" I lamented, I'm done with this life.

"Very well..." she pauses and glances at me worriedly although she still asked me nothing, I know her and she knows me... and she knows how...

"You know what; today Mr. Kang is very hectic! You know why? Well, he was trying to flirt with a young little pesky but then Mrs. Kang snapped him and he...poor man, now he is going to wash ALL DISHES... which makes me very pleased so, Y/n it's time for End! I mean the end of our shift!" she giggles and striking my arm playfully she reaches up to my ear and whispers.

"I hope Mr. Kang flirt with every little young pesky" Oh! My girl, she knows very well how to make my mood!

"Jisoo! Y/n! I'm catching everything... you girls" we both whirled around our necks in a way that almost braked my spine but thankfully it did it almost...and I somehow survived.

But I'm not sure if I'm able to survive the ignition of Mr. Kang?

Was he stood behind us all the time? Did he listen to every...

"Kim Jisoo! You were saying...?" Mr. Kang, our Boss and the owner of 'ZAZA Café' obliged in a very stern and serious voice. Which is not-at-all his personality. Which acquaints that he is next-level-serious-and-irritated?

Jisoo! You are really goodness gracious.

"I was saying? Well, I was saying that...Oh yes! I was saying how nice of a man you are helping your wife at café and chores" wah! Jisoo you are better than any kindergarten student caught cheating.

"Oh you were?" and on-the-other-side Mr. Kang who is inspecting Jisoo, like he is inspecting a cockroach under a microscope asked her, folding his arms.

"Yes! I was! What did you think, I was talking behind your back?" she gasps, putting her hand over her heart. "You really think like that of me?" she said in a voice filled with sadness.

"Umm...Jisoo you heard something?" I considered interrupting their staring competition, because I know there is no way out of these Jisoo never accepts anything even if it's her fault she will never accept it until the world crushes down on her shoulders.