Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my bedroom door. When the knocking stopped, Anne came in with two cups of tea. She handed me one and I said a small "thanks."

"Good morning sweetie, it is eleven o'clock already." Anne said sitting on the side of my bed. I got up into a sitting position on my bed bust still had the blankets covering me. 

"Anne," I said in a really small voice trying not to make myself cry, "I really miss her."

"I know you do honey, I do too, she was my best friend." Anne said scooting over to me and getting under the covers also. She gave me a side ways hug and then said, "In sophomore year of college, your Mum and I were getting ready to go to a party at a fraternity and her being the goodie two shoes she was didnt have any type of party dress and so I gave her one of mine, she tried it on and complained it was to short, so I gave her another and she complained about that one too, that went on for about two hours and by the time I gave her a dress that she liked it was already two o'clock in the morning and we were both to tired to go to the party so we ended up staying in our dorm and falling asleep in our dresses with our hair and make up done. It was so bad."

"Sounds like a disaster."

"It was trust me." then she got up and grabbed her mug and said, "When you are done getting ready, come downstairs and we will start baking for the boys." I nodded my head and she left my room.

In the suitcase that I packed, I pulled out a pair of black leggings and I grabbed one of the many university sweatshirts my mother collected and a pair of purple fuzzy socks.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and got dressed and brushed my teeth, then I went back to my bedroom and grabbed the mug that I had tea in and took it down to the kitchen with me. 

Anne was already baking her heart away, I think she was working on an apple pie. Claiming it is Niall's favorite.

"Sweetie, everything you need to make your as you call them, 'mean' chocolate chip cookies is out on the counter, go ahead and start on those if you would like."

"Okay." We ended up baking for most of the day until about four thirty because that was when Anne said she needed to start dinner. I helped her clean up the baking stuff and then we got started on dinner which so happened to be chicken pot pie.

I made the crust,while Anne made the chicken and chopped the veggies. The more I hung out with Anne the more and more I could see how her and my Mother were best friends. Anne had me make enough crust for three pies. "Anne, why are you making me make more?" I asked her.

"Even through Harry said that they will not be home for dinner, that means they will be starving when they get here and I gareentee you that one chicken pot pie is not enough food for five twenty year old boys." She explained.

"Oh and Robin will not be with us for dinner because he has gone on a business trip for work and won't be back until next week."

The pot pies were done shortly after that conversation and when it was cooled down Anne and I put some on plates for us. We didn't see it fit that we would set up the dining room to eat at considering it is only Anne and myself, so we just ate at the kitchen island.

Once we were done eating dinner, it was around seven thirty and Anne had gotten a text from Harry saying that he and the lads had just left the book signing and they would be here shortly.

I washed and dried the dishes we used as Anne set out the plates for the boys, she made it so the kitchen is buffet style.

Just as I was drying the last dish, I heard the front door open and I had to tell myself that I am not going to faint because the rest of my idols are in the same house as me and they are probably going to be talking to me. /I cannot FAINT./

Harry was the first one to come into the kitchen, and I know that I have to say sorry to him for walking away from him this morning I just wasn't having a good time.

Once Harry came through the kitchen walkway, Niall was the second one. Harry came up behind me because I feel like he had a feeling that I was going to faint like I did when I saw him, I didn't even see him Anne just told me he was home. 

Pretty soon, I found myself going into an unconscious state. The last thing I remember thinking was I hope Harry catches me before I fall on the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find myself slowly waking up in the same spot i was in the other day, laying on the couch, except this time Harry isn't giving me space to stare at him because his band mates were crowding around me, which ends up making me hyperventilate. Harry's voice calms me down a bit when he says to the boys, "Mates let her have some space. She is going to start to hyperventilate, if you don't give her enough space."

All the boys end up taking a few steps back, and once I could form words, the first thing that came out of my mouth was, "One Direction is in the same room as me."

They all laughed and then Liam states, "Yes, Love, you are in the same room as  One Direction."

"I'm guessing your a fan." Louis took a wild guess. 

I nodded my head and said with a slight laugh, "I told myself when I heard the door open that I wouldn't faint, but I guess that plan didn't really work out the way I wanted it to." Then I continued speaking "Did you guys already eat? The kitchen has a shit ton of food." 

"Um, love, we didn't get a chance because you passed out." Louis stated kind of embarrassed. I laughed and pointed at the kitchen telling them all to go get some food.

Once they all got there food, we all went back to the living room where we decided to play Mario Cart on Harry's nintendo 64. We took turns playing and the person that wins the highest ranking get to stay playing but the others have to take turns. So far I have won the highest ranking on all three games that I have played. Next it is Harry, myself, Niall, and Liam. Harry took the remote next to mine and looked me straight in the eye and told me "I am going to beat you."

"Nope, your not." I said confidently.

"Let's make a bet if I win I get to kiss you and if you win, I will make you breakfast in bed tomorrow."

"Okay, sounds like a plan." I stated and held out my hand. Harry took it and we shook on it.

It was a close round, Harry and I were neck to neck the whole entire time and when I thought I had won, because Harry was still pressing buttons, I looked at his screen to see that he had gotten first place. "Darn," I said under my breath and when I look up Harry is smiling at me with a wide dimple grin on his face.

"Pucker up," he stated.

Then it hit me, I was actually going to be kissing Harry Styles, the celebrity that I have had a crush on for the past four years of my life. The person that I live with. I am going to be kissing him. During my internal battle with myself Harry had gotten closer to me and soon I felt his lips on mine. It took me a couple seconds to respond to his kiss but when I did, I knew it was going to end up being a steamy passionate kiss.

After about a minute, Harry pulled away, but not before whispering in my ear, "Best Kiss Ever."

Harry Styles just kissed me.

Hey guys I know two updates in one day thats an accomplishment huh!

Well please tell me what you thought of this chapter so far!! This might be my favorite writing so far!

Unedited

What did you think when Harry Kissed Layla?? Did you expect it?

Leave your answer in the comments below!!!

Anyway, Dont forget to 

COMMENT

AND 

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love -J