Chapter 2

I slowly started to notice my surroundings around me, as I woke up from blacking out. I slowly sat up on the couch that I was on. The walls of the room I was in were a light tan color and the lighting was the perfect amount for what the room looked like.

As I sat up, I noticed that I was not the only one in the room, on another couch next to me was Harry watching the television that was hanging on top of the fireplace. I kind of just stared at him, not knowing what to say to him.

After about two minutes of me staring at him like the creep I am, he looked up with a smirk that showed off his beautiful dimples and stated, "Stop staring at me it's kind of creepy"

"Sorry," I said really softly and looking at my hands that were in my lap, as I felt a small blush creep up my cheeks.

"No worries, Love," Harry said as he moved couches to come and sit next to me. "My mom told me you are a huge fan."

I looked at him with a small smile and nodded my head feeling embarrassed. "Yeah, I am and I really had no idea who your mom was until we got to the airport and there were fans screaming and saking her to take pictures with her," I started.

"So, you have never met my mother yet you flew half way across the world with her?" He asked curiously.

"Well," I started, "yeah, Anne was the emergency contact person in my Mother's will that if anything was to happen to her, Anne would get full custody over me until I turn eighteen, which happens to be in a week."

"Oh, well are you hungry?" He asked me, "I can make you something."

"Sure," I told him. We both got off the couch we were sitting on and Harry had me follow him into the kitchen.

The kitchen seemed like it was bigger than the livingroom that we were just in. The lighting was brighter in the kitchen than the livingroom and the walls were a dark green color. The counter tops were what looked like white marble, and the cabinets were a dark brown almost black wood. All of the appliances were stainless steel, and there was an island in the middle that had the sink and a rack over it with pots and pans. It had to be the prettiest kitchen that I have ever seen in my lifetime and I was really excited to cook in it.

I sat down at one of the bar stools that were at the island and Harry said, "We don't have much to eat right know, Mom just went to the store to stock the kitchen, so we can have eggs or we can have toast, or both it's up to you?"

"I don't really care, you choose."

"Both it is then," He said as he took out the eggs out of the fridge and then proceded to walk to the pantry and grab the bread.

We made small talk as he made our meal. I offered to help make something, but Harry had told me he had it and to sit down and just keep him company. 

Harry had our breakfast for lunch meal ready in less than five minutes and put a plate of food was in front of me and harry took the seat next to me. "So, not that I am complaining or anything, Why are you not freaking  out? Because my Mom did say you are a fan." He asked  me.

"Well, my theory is, if I am now living at my idols house until I have enough money to live on my own then I have to act like you are a normal person, I mean not that you are not a normal person, but you are famous, and oh my God I am rambling and I need to stop." I stopped talking right when I relized that I was rambling.

"I'm your idol." Harry stated. Is that really all he got out of the whole thing I just said. Wow.

"Well," I started, "One of them, the others are Niall, Liam, and Louis."

"Thats's sweet, I am glad that we have had such a huge impact on you, because really we wouldn't be anywhere without our fans, and that makes me happy." Harry said with a smile on his face.

I smiled at him, and then decided to ask, "Where is your sister?"

"Oh, Gemma is at Grimmy's house they don't want it to get out, but they have been dating for about a year now. She is almost always at his house and you will barely ever see her here, and starting next week you will hardly ever see me because we are going on tour. Which I bet you already knew."

I nodded, then stated, "I bought tickets to the show in Santa Clara on July eleventh, but seeing as I won't be living in California anymore, I won't be going."

"I can fly you out and you can just stay on tour with the boys and I for the rest of the United States tour or go see your friends, or something."

"Oh my God! I didn't even tell my friends that I was leaving, I have to talk to them. Do you know where all my stuff is?" I asked 

Harry got up and we both put our empty plates in the sink, he waved at me to folllow him, we went up the stairs to what I am guessing is my bedroom and he opened the door and we walked in. So far I am really loving this house! My room is a dark purple color, but not to dark that I won't be able to see in the dark. The bed frame is a dark brown and that is reacurring throughout the room. and on the bed it is just a white duvet there was a iMac on the desk by the window and this room is just perfect.

I looked at Harry and asked, "Who decorated this room?"

He cleared his throat and relpied with, "I did."

"It's perfect." I said looking at him with a huge smile on my face. Then I pointed at the iMac and asked, "Can I use this?"

"Of course, we got it for you." Whe Harry said that I practically ran to him and engulfed him in a huge hug, with me saying, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you," over and over again.

He laughed at me and said, "Your very welcome." After about five minutes, I realized that I was still hugging Harry and he was actually hugging me back. I slowly let go, and said a small "Sorry."

"No problem, Love. I will leave you to unpack and talk to your friends, see you at Dinner." Harry said as he left my room.

As soon as he left the room, I did a little happy dance and then controlled myself because I relaized that I have to act normal around Harry because I will be seeing a lot of him now. I walked over to the iMac and sat down. 

I logged on and then signed into skype to see that one of my best friends, Lily is online.Lily is also a Directioner so I will have to explain that I now live with Harry Styles

I voice called her, and she answered almost immediately.

The first thing that she said to me when the call connected was, "Why is their pictures all over tumblr and twitter or Anne and a girl that looks like you?"

Crap I was hoping that she wouldn't see those yet. I guess I have to tell her sooner than later.

A/N

Hi guys I forgot to pt an authors note into the last chapter but this is a new story and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I like writing it.

So don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN

love you guys lots- J