chapter 12

Notes:

this is the longest chapter i've written so far, so i hope you guys enjoy it! :)

[Harry's point of view]

Incoming face time call from Niall, Liam and Zayn.

This is what I read on the screen of the laptop that was in front of us.

It was finally time to talk about our reunion tour as a band. We talked about it with our (new) management, or just two of but never the whole band. It was finally time for that though.

With Louis being the last to finally leave Syco and Sony cutting ties from them, we really felt like it was the right decision now, because we could do things our own way. The fans don't know it yet, but One Direction is now signed under Columbia Records, and as a management we are under one that we have created over quarantine, lead by Paul Higgins. This way we could be under completely our own terms, no one forcing us into things we do not want and we were happy to come back this way.

I looked over at Lou, to check if he was doing okay. We haven't told any of the boys that yes indeed we got back together, although we were sure they have seen the picture, let alone tell them we are engaged now. This is gonna be a shocker for all of them. But this is not what he was most worried about. It was Zayn. They haven't talked properly since their fight, they had one call where they tried to make up, but it ended up with only getting them more angry at each other. Louis gave me a reassuring smile and accepted the call. It loaded for a few seconds at the other 3 lads appeared on our screen. Niall, as usual, not wearing a shirt, with his guitar in his hand, Liam in a hoodie sitting at his computer and Zayn just sitting on what we assumed was a couch, with Gigi sometimes appearing in the background.

Liam was the first to break the awkward silence between us, that was only broken before by Niall strumming his guitar a few times. Most of them were staring at us in confusion, they haven't seen us together, not fighting as we did quite a lot of that in the last years. They still thought we were broken up, but my hand around Louis' waist said something else.

'Well...been a long time guys. How are you all?'

'Alright, thanks mate.' Me and Lou answered at the same time, Zayn just nodding along, Niall not even answering because he was completely lost in the song he was playing.

'Neil, if you don't put that down imma seriously egg your house.' Louis said in his usual sassy tone, earning a faint laugh from all of us.

'Fine Lewis' he said, putting a big emphasis on the s at the end of his name, knowing damn well it annoyed him. Louis just rolled his eyes at him but he actually did put the guitar down, now flashing us with his bare upper body.

'I see Niall took Harry's good habit of being naked all the time.' Zayn said quietly with a smug smile on his face, making it the first time he spoke.

'I was happier when Harry did it all the time, I enjoyed the view more.' Louis added with a kind of perverted smile, finally breaking the ice and all of us burst out laughing.

'Well I think you have been enjoying him being naked all this time, haven't you?' Liam asked with a slight grin on his face, and if he was here I would have just about smacked him in the face.

'Thank you Liam, I have. Sad you haven't gotten a sneak peak this time?' Louis said, referring to the time Liam opened the door on us while we were being, well, naked and intimate. This made me blush deeply, I smacked Louis on the arm indicating for him to stop.