Chapter 35: School!

Everly

I slowly open my eyes and squint it when the light hits me.I feel so tired and for some reason my body feels crushed. There is a arm draped over my stomach and I startle awake when I see that. The person beside me groans.

"What the hell are you doing in my room and why are you on my bed?!" I whisper shout.

"Why are you whispering!" He asks.

"Evan Richard Williams you better tell me what your doing here!" I raise my voice.

"Well you had a nightmare so like always you slept near me!" He says and shrugs and memories come back. When we were little an I used to be scared of the thunder or watching one of those horror movies to fit in with my brothers, I would either go to Evan's room or he would come to mine and for some reason that would calm me down.

I get off the bed and into the bathroom to do my business. Thankfully none of my brothers bothered me in the bathroom.I get changed into my outfit for school.I really don't want to go but I have to.

I take my bag and go downstairs to grab a breakfast bar and all my family members are sitting there

"Good morning!"Ethan says and smiles.I ignore them.

"We have to clean up the wound again and put a new bandage."Emmett says.

"I can do that alone!"I say and try to find the Breakfast bar.

"Where the hell is that goddamn Bar!"I say in a frustrated tone.

"Evy come on!I'll clean it up for you!"Lucas says and I look at them and they all have concern masked on their faces but I am not going to fall for it.

"I don't need anyone to do anything for me.I have been doing fine for three years I can manage the rest also."I say and find the Breakfast bar.

"Look just let me do it for you!It won't mean anything."Eddy says and I give in.The sooner I get this over with the faster I can get to school and avoid them.

Jackson gets the first aid box.I haven't spoken to them since the incident.

Erick opens it and takes some random liquidy substance and a new pair of bandage.He takes my hand in his.His big hand hovering over my small one.Just like when we were kids and he promised he would never let go of my hand.But it was a lie, it was all a lie.

He takes the old bandage of and I can see the scar forming, my eyes fill with tears because of the reason why I did this.I look away from my hand.He cleans it and puts the new bandage around my wrist.After he was done he doesn't let go of my wrist so I yank it away.

"You don't have to go to school!"Elliot says.

"Well I want to!"I say.I really don't, what if I see him there.I can't handle that.

"Why?"He asks.

"So that I can keep my grades high and then get my scholarship and get out of here.Then you don't have to see my face again, isn't that what you always wanted?"I ask and take my helmet.

"We are really sorry just give us another chance!"Ethan pleads.

"You know I have given so many people so many chances before but they all took advantage of it!So that would be a no!"I say and get out of the house and ride to school.

When I get to school everyone turns to me and they start whispering loud enough for me to hear.

"She is so pathetic!"

"Yeah!She committed suicide for attention since her brothers don't care about her!"

I close my eyes and act as if it doesn't bother me but it does.I open my eyes and hold my chin uo and walk.

"She has anorexia!"

"Good because she has to lose some weight!She looks so ugly!"

Then I spot him.The main reason why I did what I did.He smirks at me and looks at me up and down.I get inside the bathroom and cry.Someone comes in and when I look up I see him.

"Please don't do anything!"I say between my sobs.

"Heard you tried to commit suicide!I should punish you for getting a easy way out!"He says and he comes close to me and drags his fingers over my body.Then he starts kissing my neck but he doesn't move.Then he does what he did that led me to commit suicide.

He rapes me again.

He gets his pleasure and then shoves me and gets out of the bathroom.

I sit there shaking and crying and I still have no one to hold me while I cry.