Chapter 9: I found someone to lean onto

Dedicated to @KatN68 @ellinched12

Thank you guys for supporting,following,commenting and voting on this book.

__________________________________________________________________________

Today was the day.My cousin from hell would be visiting earth today.I turn that annoying alarm clock off.I get inside the bathroom and do my business when the annoying pounding on the door makes my mood worse.

"Get the hell out Everly."Ethan says.

"I am a girl it takes time twin brother."I say.I was my face and open the door and he falls on me. Again!

"You seriously gotta stop leaning on the door!"I groan and shove him off me.

"You seriously gotta stop taking so long in the bathroom!"He retorts.

I ignore him and get up and change in the closet.

I get out and Ethan shoves past me.He changes and comes outside.He starts doing his hair while I do my makeup.This boy has a obsession over his hair.

"You know no amount of make up can hide how ugly you are!"He says and that hurts me so much

"You know no amount of make up can hide how ugly you are!"He says and that hurts me so much.Why couldn't he just trust me.

"I don't need your opinion!"I say.

"I wish I had a sister like Ava!Not some scumbag like you!"

"Well you can just pretend that I am not your sister cause I moved on to better brothers!"I say and for a second I can see pain and hurt in his eyes but he covers it quick.I shove past him.I grab all my necessities and go to the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie!"Mom says and I hug her.

"Morning mum!Where is dad?"I ask.

"He has a meeting with a client so he had to go to work early!"She says.Dad owns a big real estate business.He is usually busy but ever since he found out about what my biogical mother did to me.He stayed home more often.After a lot of arguements he went more often but still had time for us kids.

"I made you waffles with ice cream!I heard it is your favorite!"She says and I have a huge grin on my face.It is Ethan's favorite also.But when I look at the food and back at mom, memories come back.Jane always told me how fat I was and she never let me eat this.She sometimes made me skip my meals.

Mom notices and hugs me.

"I know sweetie!Your beautiful just the way you are and you don't have to change anything.You don't have to seek my approval or anybody's okay?!"She says in a motherly kind of way.I cry and for the first time I have someone to lean onto.

"Is everything alright?"John asks.

I pull away from the hug and wipe my tears.This is the second time they've seen me crying in the kitchen with mum.

"Yeah everything's fine."I say and my brothers enter the room.

"Oh has the cry baby started crying already?"Eddison jokes.

"Dude shut up!"John says.

Mom's phone rings.She tells us it is an urgent call and goes out the room and my brothers start fighting.

"You can't tell me to shut up!"Ed says.

"I can and she is your sister!"John defends me.

"Not after what she did!"Elliot says.

"You know what? I am sick of you blaming me for mom leaving!I tolerated it all these years but you guys are going out of limits!"

"You framed mom and you are the reason Evan is missing and god knows where his corpse is?"Erick says.

I hate it when people talk about Evan.I was closest to him.He was the perfect definition of a big brother.

I take my bag and helmet.

"One day you will know the truth and when you come running back to me don't expect me to act like the perfect little sister you guys used to have!"I say and leave the house without a response.I hear my name being called but I just ignore it and go to school.