1.2 regret.

We were in the bed now...and she was taking off my close agonizingly slow.

She took my shirt off with a smirk rubbing my tits threw my my bra, making me moan at the contact, she was gripping so hard.

"I knew you couldn't resit me for long" She whispered then licked down my neck to inbetween my breast.

I only rolled my eyes then groaned when she took her knee inbetween my legs and rubbed slowly.

She was ontop of me fully clothed while I was in my bra and grey shorts.

I feel her thin fingers go underneath me and unlock my bra strap then stop.

I open my eyes to see her brown eyes looking down at me.

"Can i" she whispered against my lips...her breath smelled like fresh mints.

I nod eagerly and watch as she quickly took off my bra and threw it across my room.

As soon as the black bra came off she attached my pale boobs.
(Hehe...boobies)

Licking a sucking till I was a moaning mess.

"I love your tits already" she whispered the gave a cat like lick around my left nipple while massaging the other.

I only moan tossing my head back in forth.

"I guess you haven't had sex in a while" She said with a chuckle before sliding my shorts down

"Shut up" I said witch cut off her laughing

"I'll make you regret those words" She growled out with a smirk before getting up.
-
Cliff hanger?

Idek if that really was one or was I just stopping in the middle of a sentence.

-KAI