2.5 the escape

"We're do we start" Jade asked as they drove they had already packed there belongings into Jade's black pickup truck.

Cat sighs. "We could try to go threw the back door but that usually on lock down the front is heavy guarded...my guess is by now they've already alerted all guards of us and to not let us in" Cat mumbled.

We both sigh and I lowering my head onto the steering wheel ready to give up.

I hear Cats phone ding but I pay not attention as she grabs her phone.

"Oh my god Jade" Cat screeches and flinch before looking her.

"Look" She states excited.

I look at her screen.

Dad 🤓

Hey sweet pea i heard what you did and I'm surprised at you and a little annoyed because at work I won't be able to live this down about how my daughter stole an android...

I stop reading uninterested.

"Cat what is this"? I roll my eyes.

"An dumb text from your father about how he's lecturing you? How is that supposed to help us"? I said in bored annoyed tone.

And she groans. "Read the rest" she states pushing the bright ass screen into my face more.

And I keep going.

But I'm still proud of you and I will help since this was all done to help friend here im sending a picture of the map of the building and Tori is in the retaliating chamber Room 207 at this moment where there getting her ready to get her brain chip rebooted at 5:45 and good way to get in is the vents I would say that's the only entrance that's not guarded.

Thx dad.

No problem.

Oh and daddy?

Yes pumpkin?

We're are the new androids? 😇

Why are you asking?

Just wanted to know...

Room 397.

Thx. 😘

-------

I gasp and toss her phone to her turning the car around toward heading toward the factory.

-------

Hi guys vote, comment and follow me.

-KAI