[9] - [ edited ]

[ couple hours later ]

"Hey Chiron," I spoke. "How's training?" I asked.

"Perfect. You're just in time too," He said back to me. 

He walked me over to where Grover stood, and than I noticed something I hadn't seen before, Grover was gawking at a girl. Then she whistled to stop the battle, she was in.

The other teens that were in the battle stopped and stared at her in confusion. "Stop! Just stop, you guys are pathetic! I need to see some more challenge, better techniques, improvise your skills or they are going to take a turn for the worse, and you guys would lose in an instant. Take a five minute break."

She looked like she was sweating and decided to look at a gawking Grover.

I sort of laughed, when she was coming over here. She pursed her lips staring at him, and then slapped him.

 He came out of shock, and smiled at her. "Name's Grover, you? Because I've never seen you in camp before.." She flipped hair back, and stared at him.

 "Ash, Ash Wurming." She shook his hand. He looked very happy. But she didn't look so happy. Poor girl, she has to live with Grover's expectations now,

 I stared at the ground tired. I felt like going back to bed, so I went back and slept...

[ day later ]

I woke up to a sound of an alarm going off. People chattering all over camp, I opened my eyes and got dressed quickly. 

I walked outside and looked around, people started to walk out of the cabins tired. It was only 3 AM and they had the nerve to wake me up! 

I sighed and yawned. I wanted to sleep so badly, but tried to stay awake. Wow, very convenient actually because Chiron just showed up with Grover.

"You guys alright?" They nodded.

  "Chiron, whats going on?" Grover asked. "Annabeth and Butch showed up with someone special."

   I gasped, and followed them. Hopefully they found Percy...

----------

A/N:

I'm sorry for not continuing or making a sequel to this series, it's mainly to due to the fact that it's been a couple years since I've read this series, and I haven't really been motivated to continue it. I hope that you can still enjoy it and my other stories as well!

- Kuri