[4]

Ariel's POV

"Were you the one who was trying to give Percy a love letter?!" She screamed in my face. I cringed against her harsh tone. She then decided to punch the wall next to me making me crouch down in fear.

"No....?" It sounded more like a question. She then picks me up, punching me in the gut and I gasped out blood.

"Tell me why you're so angry- Tell me, just give me one good reason,'' I choked out spitting out more blood. 

"He's mine, not yours." She spat in my face.

"I know-"

"So, don't be barge into other people's love lives!" She shouted.

I widened my eyes, choking back on my own tears. "I never-"

She elbowed me against my head. I touched the side of my sore head, moaning in pain.

 ''Why are you doing this...?" I asked, almost crying.

''Because of you, you're the one he always looks at! I am better than you, you're nothing but a stupid redheaded devil!" She spat in my face before walking away, out of the cabin.

I stared back at myself in the mirror across from where I was sitting, reflecting on what just happened. I decided I couldn't just let this stand,  and so I ran after her, sprinting out of my cabin down the hill.

I kept thinking what I wrote on the card. Annabeth thought it was a love letter, yet it wasn't. If only she knew what it really said this wouldn't have happened.

The letter wrote,

I saw it, Percy.

They're coming.

Percy's POV

I was walking down a hill, when I saw Ariel sprinting like a madwoman. What in the world...

"Ariel! Stop!" I shouted after her, her legs slowed down and she eventually fell. I ran to her side, and saw her crying. I tried to make her stop, but she wouldn't stop crying.

''What's wrong?! Ariel, what happened to your face?!" I yelled in shock.

She sniffed and looked up at me. She stopped crying, ''I saw them.. or at least I-I think so.."

"Who?! Who is 'them', Ariel?!" I asked quickly. Then, Annabeth came out behind us and stopped in her tracks. She stared at us with contempt.

''Oh, is this a bad time?" Annabeth sarcastically asked, crossing her arms.

"She said she had a vision.." I spoke,

"A vision? What was it of? Who was in it?" She bar bordered Ariel with sudden questions, but I held her back as not to harm Ariel.

Ariel looked up with only fear to be seen in her eyes, and said, "I don't know."