YouTube~chancheol

Chan's pov:

I was sitting down in my room when I decided I should probably make a video for my YouTube channel.

I am having trouble deciding what to make the video about so I went on Twitter to ask my lovely fans.

I wrote "HEY guys what should I make my next video about leave some of your ideas I would love to hear them :)" I got replies with in seconds so I tried reading all of them.

There was one that really caught my attention though. It said "dino you should do a q&a about your girlfriend we want to know more about her" I look at it confused.

I had said I am dating someone but of course they automatically assumed it was a girl. I just can't let them know who he is. I sigh as I threw my head back.

You know what I'm going to do the video. I set up my camera on my tripod and put some of my lights behind the camera. I decided to text the love of my life to come over.

(Dino is 💞baby💞 and s.coups is old man😳)

💞Baby💞: Hey old man

Old man😳: oH-

Old man😳: hello to you too my love

💞Baby💞: hehe babe can you come over please 🙏

Old man😳: why?? ARE YOU HURT?!

Old man😳: I SWEAR IF ANYONE HURT MY LITTLE BABY I WILL BEAT SOMEONE

💞Baby💞: BABe-

💞Baby💞: I'm fine I just want to make a video about us...can I??

Old man😳: baby you know I can't my group and you can be put in danger

I sigh ik its a lot ask especially since he's in a popular kpop group Seventeen but I won't stop trying until I have convinced him

💞Baby💞: ik but you can put a mask on like you do for our dates out

💞Baby💞: and I can edit your voice so no one can tell its you 🙏please babe

Old man😳: ...ok I can't say no to you 😔

💞Baby💞: YAy ok well get here quickly please ill be waiting :D

💞Baby💞: bye old man✋😂

Old man😳: I- well love you too sweetie😳

I smile at our text conversation but I quickly snap out of it and ask some of my followers for questions for my q&a I tweeted "hey guys I decided to FINALLY do a q&a for the love of my life and our relationship.

Leave your questions below :D" i got a lot of questions but i pick the best ones for the video. I finish up getting all my questions when I hear my doorbell ring. I jump up out of my seat to get it. I open the door and I see my love.

I giggle and jumped in his arms giving him a tight hug. He gives a small "oof" but still hugs me back. While I'm still hanging on him he quickly gets in and shuts the door. I get off him and give him a quick kiss then I pull him to my room.

Chan: stand on the side until I call you in to the camera okay?

Seungcheol: okay baby

He smiles at me as I giggle. I quickly run towards the camera to turn it on and adjust it. Once I'm done I sit dow on my bed.

I wait for the red light to shine. Once it does I smile and do my introduction to all my videos.

Chan: HEY guys I am back with another video as you can see but I am doing something a little different. I am doing a...