Chapter 2

** 5 years later** (Luna is 15 years old and Carl is 16)

Worlds gotten darker, new screams everyday getting heard, more people crying, more people dying, that's all that happens now these days. Ever since my family left all I've wanted to do is leave. Why stick around and keep fighting when I can be with the people I love in a better place?

I'm stronger now, I can fight all of those monsters. I have camped with several groups, before they either got bitten or scratched and turned or tried to kill me. I've learned through my mistakes. I can't get attached to anyone anymore. This new world, this new hell, isn't safe enough.

**10 mins later**

As I was walking through a forest all of a sudden I heard a loud scream that sounded like someone my age.

I sprinted towards the yell to see a familiar face being tackled to the ground by two of those monsters. He was desperately pulling the trigger to his gun without bullets. I aimed my gun to the monster's heads. "Bam, bam." The gunshots went straight through their skulls echoed through the forest creating a loud sound that would probably attract more of the monsters. "Come on!" the boy said as he jumped up from the ground. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me into a house. The first thing I saw is a man sleeping on a beige couch which I presumed was his dad. "Hey thanks for that out there," he said looking at me. "Hmmm," I'm pretty sure knew him... I saw his blue eyes and it dawned onto me. He was the one that helped me when my family died.

I chuckled. "Hey blue eyes, remember the goodie goodie?" I said looking at him, he tilted his head and studied me up and down trying to figure out who I was and his eyes widened, "Oh I remember! God I didn't think I would see you again! Especially like this, looking badass and saving me from the walkers" he exclaimed smiling. Oh my God that smile. But then his smile grew into a straight face he looked down " I'm sorry about your family and I'm also sorry about me being so rude I didn't mean it," he responded to me.

I held back a tear when he mentioned my family, "It's fine umm don't worry about it... Can we just not talk about that right now?" I whispered as he just nodded his head.

"Oh my name is Carl" he said, "Carl Grimes."

"Luna... just Luna," I smiled.

As he invited me to see all the comic books he had found in his temporary bedroom I knew what was going to happen. I tried holding myself back but my heart told me otherwise. I was doing the thing I had promised myself not to ever do ever again. I was getting attached to the boy. The boy named Carl Grimes.

(Please don't forget to vote and comment! Thank chu!)

( A/N HEY guys its nina sorry for the short update erika,emily,natalia and i are working really hard on updating but plz vote for this book ! and comment what you think what wil happen next and for all of our perverted readers out there nothing is going to happen in the next chapter lol XD [But that doesn't mean that there won't be anything happening in the future *wink wink* ~Erika] )