Chapter 6

Marie's POV

I woke up the next morning to find a empty side of the bed. I guess Vanessa and the others went to get breakfast. Getting out of the bed I go take a shower. I come out changing into a Pink crop top and some all black leggings. I put on matching pink socks and walked out out of the room. I went to the kitchen to find Jade eating a Apple. I went to pull out a thing of Pringles while throwing Vanessa a Bag if Reese's. She silently thanked me. "How you feeling" I whispered softly. "Good" she spoke with a sad smile. " You know, you shouldn't let him get to you your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen you could have any boy I stated." I know it's just, He's my Mate and I'm stuck with him and he's kinda hot and" She sighs in sadness. " Girl he is not Irreplaceable you can find another Him in a minute" I claimed while hugging her." Don't waste your time " I said. She smiled and hugged me one last time. We pulled away.

We ate in silence when our Mates walked in the kitchen. Jade growled as Zac got close to Vanessa and Avan Growled back walking up to Jade. "You can be mad but know your fucking place this is between him and her" He growled. She stepped back from him muttering under her breath. "What was that" Avan Growled walking back up to her. "OK cause you can calm the fuck down before I knock the sugar honey ice tea out of you" I stated stepping towards him only to be pulled back into my Mates chest. "You should do the same" he Growled. I snatched out of his hold and grabbed Jade pulling her back upstairs Vanessa and Olivia following closely. Olivia had stopped and gave Alex a quick kiss on the cheeks before teasingly walking off as Jack smacked her butt playfully. She blushed and hurried to catch up with us. I bursted into my room with Jade and the others slamming the door walking over to my closet.

" I'm not finna deal with this shit" I exclaimed while pulling a suitcase out and stuffing it with clothes. " We're gonna go to a hotel for a couple of days" I said to The girls who nodded their heads and walked to their rooms to pack some clothes. As we finished we sat our suitcases near the door. "Here's the plan" I say to Jade. "We leave at midnight because the boys have a meeting with another Alpha" I state pleased with my plan. "Then we find a far away hotel to stay in for a couple of days" she finished "we have ourselves a plan" I stated.

Olivias POV

It was midnight and my Wolf was whimpering in sadness. I sighed in frustration. It was going to be harder for me to leave because he marked me and I would feel the pain if I go. And there is a chance that he would feel the pain to and then Alex would alert Alpha Masimo saying something was wrong. As I walked in to Marie's room
I sat on her bed waiting for her to get out the shower. I had put on a black fitted shirt a pair of dark jeans and some all black Jordan's. Marie came out the bathroom walking into the closest to change. She walked out with a white fitted shirt some Dark jeans and some all white Jordans. The boys had already left and I had stolen a pair of car keys from Alex,s room. " Marie I think you should go by yourself" I stated tossing her the keys. She caught them with a look of shock. " And Why would I do that" she gasped. I sighed "because he marked me and if I go he would feel it in the so called Mate Bond and know that something is wrong" I stated. " OMG whennnnn" she jumped up walking towards me grabbing my hands. " after I found out we were mates" I blushed. "But what's the point of leaving if I'm going to be alone" she said in a baby voice and sadness clear on her face.

We sat in silence thinking about a plan which was hard because my Wolf kept saying that I should stay. I blocked her out and stood up with my desision. "Let's hurry up and go" I said. We grabbed our stuff and the girls hurrying to what looked like a lime green car. I also told them what happened and they were all jumping up and screaming. "Ooo my favorite color" squealed Marie. We got into the car after I pushed the button. We zoomed down the road and I pulled out my phone looking for the Farthest hotel. I found one just as Marie stopped at the stoplight. " It's a hotel Near 23rd Oakland the hotel is called Loyal Branch " I stated as the light turned green. We drove all night and we stopped to get some breakfast at DunZin donutz. I ordered a Carmel frappe with a glaze donut and Marie ordered a Carmel hot chocolate and a chocolate donut while jade ordered a donut bites and Vanessa a bacon and egg bagel. As we finished eating we got in the car to continue to our destination which was another 9 hours which basically was the whole day. When we finally got there we checked in to our room which was surprisingly Huge. It was a Suite ( idk for sure) it had a mini kitchen with a couch with a big screen TV. Then there was a door leading to a room with a sink that had a big huge mirror with a door that goes to the bathroom a finally 2 King size beds with a flat screen TV. It also had a dresser dividing the bed's with a lamp a phone and a alarm clock.

We settled in and Jade had a paper of all the activities. " So how much you pay for us to be here" Jade asked. "Girl I paid for like 2 weeks." Marie exclaimed. "Well anyway the paper says they have a Pool, Gym, Yoga, video game room, and a ice cream truck parked in the back." I tapped my chin thinking about what we should do first. "Well we should go to the video game room tomorrow morning and then order a movie and pizza, then Wensday we should go to the gym order some food hang out, Thursday Yoga Go out to eat, Then Friday we go to the Mall then go to the store then be in the Pool for the rest of the day" I finished. "Looks like we have a plan" Said Jade.
We turned off the lights and got into bed. Everyone said their good nights and I drifted to sleep.

Soooo Olivia and Alex are getting pretty close wonder how he will react to her leaving 😯but since you love the book please
Like
Comment
Follow
And share
Mkay bye 👋🏼👋🏽👋🏾👋🏿