Chapter 5

Jade's POV

As we walked into Ralph's we grabbed a buggy and Marie rushed off to find her Barbeque Pringles. She filled half of the cart up with Pringles, Olivia with almond Hershey nuggets and Vanessa with Reese's and I rolled my eyes. I swear the cashiers would think we were 5 year olds with a credit card. . I filled the other half with sour patches. I mean I can't really judge because I feel the same way about sour patches. We walked around the store some more and we grabbed captain crunch cereal Marie's favorite and pads for me.

As we started for the check out I talked to Marie. "You know when we get home were in big trouble." I said. "Yes you are", said a voice. We snapped our heads towards the source to see none other than our Mates standing there practically steaming. "Go to my car and give Avan his keys back" stated Masimo his hands clenching and unclenchin. " Can we atleast get my Pringles" Marie whined .

" We'll do it" Said my mate. Marie huffed in annoyance and threw avans keys at him. She was just about to walk towards Masimo before I grabbed her and whispered in her ears " I think we should have some fun". Me, Marie, Vanessa and Olivia made eye contact. " oooo nooo you can count me out I'm not feeling it" Vanessa spoke getting into the checkout line Zac close behind her. "Do what?" asked Alex raising his eyebrows. We smiled before I screamed
" Split uppppp" we all split up and disappeared.

Vanessa's POV

As me and Zac got the stuff we walked to the car in silence. They all came in individual cars which was 3 I'm guessing the one we took was avans. I glanced at Zac and my heart started racing he looked pissed and he was staring at me. It made me not want to sit in the front seat with him I was so nervous. As I tried to get in the back seat Zac spoke lowly. " Get your ass in the front" he growled.

As we drove home I could feel his eyes on me at every stoplight. As we got home he parked the car I tried to open the door and get out but he obviously locked it . I felt Avan turn to me while I only gave him the view of my Hair. I was shaking I didn't know what to do next. Next thing I knew He was getting out the car growling with anger he walked over to my car door opening it and waiting for me to follow him. I got out and followed him into the house when all of a sudden I was slammed against the door and met with Black eyes. "Oh shit" I mumbled.

Narrators POV (sorry I got lazy😴) (imagine me in the voice of the narrator for the grinch movie)

Marie Jade and Olivia were all running around the store throwing obstacles in the way to stop their lovers from catching them. They were going left and right over and under up and down Casually breaking the poor boys ankles. They technically were trashing the place and the police were being called but atleast they were having fun. Well the girls were. As for the boys they were getting frustrated more as each second passed. But alas the first to get captured was Sweet Olivia. He cornered the poor girl and she had no escape . Even though Alex was pissed she girlely giggled before throwing herself at him. " Carry meeee" she gushed jumped into his arms. He caught her easily and started walking towards the door. She caressed his face before burrying her face in his lightly kissing his neck to his jaw giving his lips a quick peck before smudging her face against his.
The next was Jade now this poor lad had tripped and hurt her foot. Avans kneeled down anger getting replaced with worriedness as he gently picked her up in his arms cradling her to the car. And of course the last was Marie. She had ran in the girls bathroom thinking ooooh he's a man he won't come in. Next thing she knew he had busted into the bathroom girls screaming left and right up and down over and under throwing tissues purses shoes screaming and running out of the bathroom. Masimo was practically steaming. Marie grabbed his hand walking him out of the store before linking arms and walking towards his car giving him cute innocent puppy eyes.

Marie's POV

As I got inside the car Masimo slammed me against him straddling him in the front seat. If anyone walked past they would think we were having a very wild party. (Idk either man👁👄👁) "Why did you leave do you want me to kill you" He growled. I sighed in frustration. "No I just wanted some Pringles"I whined speaking in a cute baby voice." And I was still mad at you so instead of asking we just went" I spoke lowly. "That's no fucking excuse" he growled. His eyes were changing back and forth between Blue and red. I had nothing else to say and I didn't want his eyes to settle on red so I just played all innocent and sweet "I'm sorry "I mumbled. I looked up into his eyes to see shock. We sat in silence as I could feel his eyes on me.

We drove home and parked near Zac and Vanessa's car we walked into the house and I went to the kitchen for my Barbeque Pringles. I walked upstairs to my room to see Vanessa on my bed crying I ran to her dropping the Pringles near the door. I ran to the bed pulling her into a hug. " What's wrong" I said with worry clear on my face. " H-he told me I was a disobedient Bitch " She cried out. "He said the only reason I picked you was because I wanted to fuck you, He said I'm a worthless Whore" She mocked his voice tears running down her face as she burried her face into my shoulders I noticed jade and Olivia in the room. While she was sitting here crying I was boiling in anger. How dare he talk about my Bestfriend. He thought he was Finna disrespect her and me not say anything he got another thing coming.
" Stay here" I stated. " No Marie don't " Jade said getting up. I hurried out the room to Zacs room. I busted in the door to see him with some Blonde bimbo throwing her self at him. He had an annoyed look on his face But at this point I could care less. "How dare you force call my Bestfriend out her name You little peice of shit" I practically yelled. I walked out the room coming back with a tub of hot water. "Your just a weak ass Bitch who ain't shit and ain't never go be shit you pussy ass bitch" I yelled Throwing the water on Him. "And then your in here with this girl" As I was about to Jump on Him I felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me out the room. I looked up to see my mate holding me back. I saw Vanessa standing in the hallway crying.
" I thought I was your mate" she sobbed out in pain. "Baby Listen it's not what it looks like" He ranted. "It's hard to think that when you're in here with this whore" she said sobbing before running back to her room Olivia close behind her. "Baby, she came to me I swear I wasn't going to do anything I don't even like her" he said stepping towards Jade. "Don't you lay a finger on her" Spoke Jade backing him up into his room. "You are not aloud to touch her look at her or even breathe her air" jade advanced towards him only to be pulled back into avans arms. Zac Growled walking forward only to be stopped by Her Mate Avan whose eyes turned Gold in anger. The alpha stepped between them turning towards Zac . "Go shift and take a run " He said in his Alpha tone. Zac obeyed and left us. I walked Jade back to my room to be met by a sobbing Vanessa. She cried herself to sleep that night. We all stayed in my room comforting her. I stayed up worrying about my Bestfriend. I didn't fall asleep until 6:00 in the morning.

Sooooo I got lazy with the povs it's a lot of characters 😫but how are the changes? Please let me know when you
Like
Comment
Follow
And share
With your friends
Mkay bye 👋🏽👋🏿👋🏾👋🏼