Horny Park Jimin

——3:37am——

Everyone had finally left, leaving me and Jungkook alone to tidy up the place. He followed me around with the bin bag whilst I picked up empty cups and glass bottles. "So Bomi didn't even speak to you ?" I ask.

"Not once. I guess she just wanted to come to the party" he replies.

"It wasn't even supposed to be a party until she invited all of her girls. And please, she has a plan I know it. She still wants you and she's working on a way to make that happen"

"Is she now ?" He smirks but I don't see it.

"Yeah. You're just too naive to see it"

"Am I now ?"

"Yeah. And I swear you question me one more time I'll actually smack you one—."
Before I can finish my sentence I'm suddenly spun around, my body flying to land over Jungkooks shoulder. "Jungkook !" I yell out.

"Where should I put you ?" He thinks to himself, and I just chuckle before digging him in his sides. He squirms and drops me onto the couch, my body bouncing up slightly till he hovers over me. I go to reach out for him when he pins my wrists above my head, using his other hand to tickle my sides. "JUNGKOOK IM GONNA KILL YOU !" I scream out. He laughs at my reaction before stopping; his face leaning close to mine. "I'll let you go if you do me a favor"

"Oh yeah ?" I shrug my chin at him, fighting to tug my wrists free in the process. "Well tough shit for you because I don't do favors" I speak before wrapping my legs around his waste, flipping him over so that I'm on top of him, my hands pinning his either side of his head. He struggles beneath me as he grunts and huffs, and I take that as my queue to get the hell away from him.

I jump off and race down the hall, heading straight towards the indoor pool room. He wants to play ? Oh..we'll play.
I hide around the corner and wait for him, my back pressed against the wall until I see his body come to a halt at the edge of the pool. "Violet ?" He pants out.

"ATTACK !" I yell before shoving him from behind and causing him to fall into the pool with a splash. I laugh and wait for him to come back up to the surface, a gasp for air leaving his mouth as he pushes the wet hair out of his face. "Violet !" He yells when opening his eyes, searching around until his eyes land on me. "YAH !" He laughs whilst smacking the surface of the water. After a few more seconds he calms down, tilting his head as he raises his brow. "You coming in ?"

I bite my lip and take a step back, running forward before diving into the water. I swim forward before coming up to the surface, my arms reaching out to wrap around his shoulders as he takes hold of my waste. "I can't see" I speak with closed eyes.

"Hang on" he laughs before wiping my eyes for me. When I open them I'm blessed with seeing his beautiful smile, and those perfectly creased doe eyes that sparkle with playfulness.

"You're such a kid for pushing me in" he speaks , bouncing us up and down slightly with his feet.

"You're the one who chased me" I say before splashing some water in his face. Just as he's about to curse I pull my self closer against him, my forehead gently touching his as I break out into a giggling fit.

"You're so evil" he speaks.

"Evil ? Or just smart ?"

"Just pure evil"

We continue to slowly move around the water, my body securely latched onto his.
It's kind of funny that the first time he's in my pool is when he's fully clothed :)

"So did you at least have fun tonight ?" He asks me. Honestly I was in such world of my own that it took me a while to recall what had actually happened tonight. "Hm? ...oh ..yeah it was alright"

"Again I'm sorry I came late. It was my cousins 27th birthday party"

"People really celebrate 27th birthdays ?" I ask with a raised brow.

"Oh don't be miserable just because you hate birthdays" he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not ! I just wouldn't think a 27th is something to have a party for thats all. Usually it's 21st and then your 30th"

"I can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you" He smiles. "I'm gonna spoil you so much. I'll buy your cake and get you the best presents"

"My birthday is at least another 2 months away. You sure we can last that long without killing one another ?"

"Hopefully" He cooed with the cutest little voice I've ever heard.

"Ew why are you being so cute ?" I laugh before splashing him again with a tiny amount of water. "You're turning me softer by minute and I hate it"

Suddenly I find my back to be pressed against the edge of the pool, Jungkook's hands resting on my waste as he smiles down at me. "Are you exited for Paris ?"

"Yeah actually. It's gonna be my first time abroad" I admit.

Jungkooks cheeks raise into a cute bunny smile, and I swear he purposely try's to look cute just to make me all mushy. "Finally I get to take one of your firsts"

I smile at him before moving some wet hair from his eyes, and I leave my hands to rest on his cheeks. "You know Jeon..there's something about you..that I don't think I can find in any other guy. And I don't know what it is...but it's what I love most about you"

He bites his lip before leaning in to kiss me, and i instantly close my eyes and move my lips against his. His hands pull me closer by my hips, and he slowly pushes into me at the same time causing the water to thrash around us slightly.

Just as his fingers go to hook under my shirt, there's a loud crashing sound coming from outside making us both jump. "What was that ?" I ask.

Jungkook immediately jumps out of the pool before pulling me out, setting me to stand behind him. We slowly walk to my back garden, and I cling onto the back of his hoodie. Sure. I'll kick a dudes ass at school, but a home intruder is something I'll leave to Jungkook. After all his mom made him take Taekwondo as a kid.

Jungkook flicks the garden light on , and that's when we see a figure sprint across the grass.

"A-stop

Yelling out for him to stop, Jungkook chases after him. My eyes widen when he tackles him to the ground, restraining the male by pressing his arms behind his back as he sits on top of him.

"Who is it ??" I ask. Jungkook lifts the hood up of the intruder all scooby doo style and I sigh in relief. "Jimin. What the hell are you still doing here ?"

"I'll tell you when I can get up" the ginger haired male grunts before Jungkook helps him on to his feet "I was just leaving.."

"Why were you out here alone ?" I ask.

"Well. I wasn't really alone" he nods ahead and thats when we see a girl step out from behind the bush, her hair all messy and the straps of her dress hanging low on her shoulders.

When it clicks inside my mind I shoot my head back at Jimin, seeing a guilty ass look on his face. "PARK JIMIN YOU HAD SEX IN MY BACK GARDEN ?!"