Rain Storm

—Next Night—

"Okay does everyone want the same then, roast dinner ?" Jungkook asks us and we all nod. Tonight he's offered to treat us out to food, and we could have been cruel and asked for lobsters and steaks, the whole shablam, but no what do we all want and crave ?? A bloody roast dinner 🤤. Honestly some honey roasted parsnips and mash, I'm your girl !

"God my face still hurts from yesterday" Jimin moans, prodding his cheek that was still slightly red.

"I actually feel bad" Taehyung admits before wrapping an arm around the male, pulling his head onto his shoulder. "Forgive me my little Mochi, I promise to never harm you with a volley ball again"

"I'll forgive you as long as you admit you did it on purpose"

"....fine"

"Fine what ?"

"I did do it on purpo—."

"FUCKING KNEW IT !"

"Oh shit" I almost choke on my Diet Coke. "Tae why would you purposely hit him ??"

"He made fun of my hogwarts sand castle"

"So to get even you bruised my face ?! How is that fair !?"

"Oh calm down you have a red cheek it's not like you're dying"

"Wait for it—." I pause.

"I COULD HAVE DIED !"

"There ya go"

"Honestly whenever I'm out with you two It feels like me and Namjoon have kids" Jin snaps, now pointing at the two males with his drinks straw. "Shut your traps, drink your cokes and for the love of god just behave for once !"

"He started it though—."

"No I didn't !"

Whilst arguments spread across the table, I avert my attention to the front of the restaurant, eyes glancing around for Jungkook. This restaurant is a little different to most, to order your food you have to go up to the till rather then a waitress taking your order at the table.

I continue to scan around the room until I spot him, and he's still talking to the waitress by the till. Nothing wrong with that, but seriously how long does it take to order 6 roast dinners, we all want the exact same ! Well..I did ask for an extra Yorkshire pudding but still !!

Whatever he's saying, it seems to be making the waitress laugh. There's nothing wrong with that either; Jungkook is funny, he has some good jokes and good impressions.

Don't think it Violet don't think it.

Crap I'm thinking it.

Would he really flirt with another girl though ? Even when admitting he still loves me ?? Fuck sake why do I have to let my thoughts get in the way of everything !!

After a few minutes he joins us back at the table, and my heart beat goes back to a normal pace. His eyes flick to look at mine, and my expression must look worrying to him, because he makes an "👌" sign at me. I put on a smile and nod before lifting my straw to my lips. God I hope I played that off well.