Q/A?

Hey Lovlies!

How is your day!

Happy (1 day) late new year!

So I wanted to know if you guys wanted to do a Q/A with me! I think it would be fun to get some of you guys to know me!

However there are some rules:

1) No asking about personal information; age, full name, location (etc.)

2) No asking random questions: "Can this be in the Q/A?" or "Could you follow me?"

3) I'm am only taking questions from the follow locations on wattpad:

1) Personal Message
2) Here on Disney Fun Facts or Facebook Chats:)

You can post on my profile but I probably will take most of the questions here.

4) The Most amount of questions someone can ask is 2-3. That way, people have opportunities to talk and not all the questions are from one specific person.

5) All submissions must be in before or on January 5th. I will be posting the Q/A on the 6th or 8th. Any questions after January 5th will not be in the Q/A .

Well! I hope that I see you guys soon and I can't wait to ask these questions! If you want your username next to the question that you ask just put a U after your question.

Also if multiple people (more than 2) ask the same question, it will be in general. So if you asked a question and you did put a U after it and I put it in general, don't be mad because probably more people asked the question:D!

Alright see yah on the 6th!

HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

-dreamer_forever___