Untitled Part 5

I sat in a corner sulking , One minute I'm at home , sitting down in front of the television. Watching my favourite show "kuroshitsuji(Black Butler) and the next i'm apparently dead and I turned into a spirit.Was this some kind of joke ? I missed everyone and everything , I started having flashbacks.

FLASHBACK

"Hurry up Elena , or your going to be late for school again." My mom said cordially .I ran to her and hugged her."Okay" I replied , with a grin on my face. "EMILY YOU THERE , HURRY" I screamed at my sister . "I'm here , let's go .I held her hand as we walked out the main door .

FLASHBACK FINISHED :)

tears started coming down my eyes , It's all too much to take in , I thought to myself as I tried to control my tears. " Don't cry" said a voice from behind. " Everything's going to be alright." She said , a supporting  look  on her face. " Oh , how rude of me . I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Eleanor." I stared at her for a few seconds , until i finally gathered up the courage to speak. "i..a..i'm." " No need! I already know who you are, your Elena right ? Wow I really love your name , It's so beautiful . Hey ! I just realized , our names have the same meaning " Light' , that's awesome right ? People say I  talk a lot , but you don't think I talk a lot , right ? Oh how selfish of me , turning the whole conversation about me, I'm so sorry. Anyways , I was saying, You don't have to worry . I'm your guardian angel . I WILL PROTECT YOU NO MATTER WHAT." She was beaming at me. I was taken aback , and I think she figured it out beacuse the very next minute she said , or more like screamed "You seem surprised , I don't blame you though.Listen why don't you take some rest , and I'l come and meet you tomorrow. Same place , same time." She walked away , giving me a sincere smile before leaving completely. " WAIT!" I cried . " What is it ? she asked , turning back. "Umm.. the girl I met earlier , Mary , do you know her ?"  " Yes, she's your second guardian angel , you should really rest right now, Someones been waiting for you for a very long time."