The Accident

My eyes were wide open , I couldn't sleep , Not after what happened today. It all started this morning when I  was walking to school. I managed to wake up at exactly 6:00 today so I had plenty of time before school started . I figured it wouldn't hurt to rest for a few minutes. I found a tremendous oak tree with lush green leaves nearby.I was just about to lay down when a rather disturbing sight met my eyes . It looked like there was  an accident . I ran towards the massive crowd to see what all the fuss was about,when I lost my balance and fell to the ground. I only just had a glance of the dead body but  the face seemed oddly simmilar, beacause of all the commotion I completely forgot about school.I turned around to get my backpack, When I saw something so beautiful  I could hardly believe my eyes.  

  She was like something i've never seen before . Her white , fragile skin glowing. Her dark blue eyes reminded me of the ocean. " Don't be scared , I'm here to help you." Her smile grew wider as she continued speaking , her voice  soft and gentle. "I'm Aurora , I'm an angel. Now what i'm about to tell you is very important. Listen Carefully." It took me a few seconds to get back to my senses , I simply nodded. " Elena , Did you see the accident that happened right now??" I nodded again . She paused for some time, It seemed like she was trying to gather her thoughts. "Well , That was yours. Elena. you are dead. , The only way your soul can reach heaven is by solving a riddle." Her smile started fading away, Her face pale "If your not able to solve the riddle... You will have to face hell, Good Luck." She gave me a weak smile and dissapeared into thin air.