Sequel.

Hello, I wrote the first bit of the sequel and It's called Fish out of Water yeah, anyway, have fun with that.

I couldn't keep myself away from his dead body, I just kept walking forward until I was right next to Sammy, tracing fingers in circles on his shoulder, trying to keep him together. Sam held onto Dean so ferociously, as if he would let go and forget everything. I feared the same... that as soon as we were to find out that he couldn't be saved and bury him, it'd be as though he were never here. Dean was a legacy, but goddammit we needed more time! Just a little bit longer...

"I mean, I can't see how apple pies and dumplings were fueling your hunting desire." Dean began to pester me and I rolled my eyes. "How long has it been since you put down a mixer and picked up a gun?"

"Last Tuesday right after Bingo," I played, getting a laugh from him before I went serious. "but it was easier, ya know?"

"What do you mean?"

"Living an apple pie life was, simple. The only dying around me we food colouring for cupcakes. Life was easy, but I'm glad to be back." I told him. "Because this time around, I'm positive we'll get it right."

So basically, Scar and Sam and Dean are back on the road and it all starts off with Metatron. Present time, Scarlett and Sam are coping with the death of Dean while trying to work out their relationship and angels and stuff. Ya know, the usual. Hope you guys like it! I'm going to try and do an update the first Tuesday of every month, key word was try. I apologize in advance....But thank you all for the ongoing support, it's been a wild ride and I'm ready to get back on that rollercoaster!