㊐ 09. ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ

"Oh, here we go again," Tengen whispered to Mitsuri as they watched Kyojuro and Tanjiro glaring at one another as if there was an electric ball between them. The Hashiras could only sigh in response as they chuckled a little at how hopelessly the duo was in love with [name], given that [name] was not present right now, and was walking about the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters as she needed to report some findings to Oyakata-sama as well in regards to the medicinal herbs she encountered.

"Kya, they're so in love with [name]. It's so adorable, and hot at the same time to watch them fight over her," Mitsuri whispered out.

"Rengoku-san! I humbly challenge you to a duel at who can win [name]-san's heart!" Tanjiro yelled out and somehow declared a small little war against his supposed mentor. The Hashiras eyes could only watch as the ever so calm Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro had on an irritated mark on his forehead.

Something that they have never seen before. They then watched as Kyojuro narrowed his golden eyes at Tanjiro who had puff his cheeks out in response, trying his best to exert dominance, only to fail when Kyojuro in return had a scowl on his face.

A scowl.

On Kyojuro's face.

That sent shivers down Tanjiro's spine, and Sanemi himself could feel the cold running down his back as he looked at the Flame Hashira's changed expression. They watched as the Flame Hashira soon turned to take his leave with the scowl remaining on his face still.

"Well then, it seems the war has been officially declared by Tanjiro-kun," Shinobu pointed out as she looked at Kyojuro who was walking past them, and she could only smile as he still had on the scowl on his face despite Tanjiro, not near him.

"I'm rather... Surprised... Rengoku-san can make such a face..." Shinobu whispered out as they trembled in fear, only to watch as [name] soon appeared then with a wide smile on her face and she wondered what happened soon enough as the smile disappeared from her lips.

"Ehhh? Why are both of you walking away from one another?!" [name] cried out, gaining the attention of Tanjiro and Kyojuro who immediately turned and looked at [name], but their eyes laid upon one another and immediately there was a tense atmosphere going on which [name] shivered slightly at.

"Ah! Tanjiro-kun! You are going to the swordsmith village, right? Could I trouble you to help me out with something?" [name] asked with a smile as she ran up to Tanjiro and grabbed hold of a rough hand in her delicate ones and she smiled at him widely.

"I heard that the hot spring there happens to have magical effects, please help to bring some of the water back. I have written a message to the chief, he said he will prepare them," [name] spoke out and Tanjiro couldn't really comprehend what was going on as [name] was gripping onto his hand tightly.

"O-Okay!" he spoke out and [name] continued to smile then, only to feel a muscular arm wrapped around her waist and she was eventually tugged back. She then tilts her head a little and turned to look at Rengoku Kyojuro, who still had his arm around her waist, and he was staring straight at Tanjiro despite the beaming smile on his face, there was a slight jealousy aura radiating from the Flame Hashira.

"Rengoku-san? What's wrong?" [name] called out, a little surprised to see Kyojuro acting in such a way. [name] then looked at him confusedly and soon he turned to look at her, flashing her his usual beaming smile then.

"[name], I have something to tell!" he spoke out and [name] blinked her eyes in confusion then and she watched as Tanjiro shoved himself against Kyojuro and the duo kept shoving against one another, trying to get [name] to look at them.

"Uh... What's going on?" [name] mumbled to herself as she took a step back and she noticed how the other Hashiras were just watching what was going on then. She then presses her lips into a fine thin line as she watched, and she started to feel overwhelmed as well.