㊐ 07. ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ

"Whoa, you're still alive, huh? You're one lucky dude," Gyutaro muttered out as he looked at Tanjiro who had survived from the building collapsing everywhere.

"Well, you got nothing going for you aside from luck, though. How sad, man. Everyone else besides you is pretty much useless, now," Gyutaro added on as he continued to look into Tanjiro's eyes.

"Boar got his heart stabbed. Yellow-head is writhing around after being crushed by the wreckage, so I'm just leaving him there to die. He's squirming around there like a bug. How pathetic," Gyutaro added on.

"Pathetic. Pathetic. You, in particular, my man. So your blood relative was stuffed in that box you were carrying? I know. The blood keeps you close despite her turning into a demon. so. Older? Younger?" Gyutaro asked.

"Younger..."

"HEHEHEHEH! FIGURED! YEAH, I FIGURED! PATHETIC, MY MAN. YOU COULDN'T PROTECT YOUR LITTLE SISTER AT ALL! Well, whatever. You're a demon, she's a demon. And of course, you should be much more powerful than your little demon sister. But anyway, you're pathetic! You're the big brother, so you ought to be the one protecting your little sister. Not the one being protected," Gyutaro spat out as he grabbed hold of Tanjiro's middle finger and easily snapped it, and it wasn't regenerating at all given how he doesn't consume humans for power.

"Hey, man. How do you feel now? You're alive. Pathetic and alone. Your last ray of hope pretty much used up all her strength. You being a demon is practically useless since you can't regenerate and survive. Look at your finger, it's not even healing. Pathetic man... So pathetic," Gyutaro continued to taunt then.

"Hey. Maggot. Dimwit. Coward among dunces. Useless. Why were you even born? What now? You have got your super-weak battered pathetic demon body. NOW CUT MY HEAD RIGHT HERE. DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!" and Gyutaro's lime green eyes had a slight glint in them as he snickered at the pathetic state Tanjiro was still in.

"HEEHEE HEEEHEE!!! YEAH, YEAH. SO YOUR MIND FINALLY GAVE IN AT THE LAST SECOND. HOW PATHETIC MAN, YOU ARE SOOOO PATHETIC! Pathetic, but I don't hate you. I happen to love wretched, pathetic, and dirty things. You got a dirty wound on your forehead!! Nice, man. I kinda like that! I know. How about you come back to our side huh? Tanjiro? Huh?! For your sister! Do it for your sister!" Gyutaro yelled out.

"If you come back to our side and be good, I'll help you out. Cause we will be buddies. If you don't, I'll beat your sister to death. I don't give a shit about other people's little sisters," Gyutaro spoke out as he continued to taunt Tanjiro then, peering deep into his dark red eyes with his pair of lime-green eyes.

"Consume humans! You can become stronger in a flash and bid farewell to your crippled weak demon body you have right now! Hey, hey, hey, whaddya say?!" Gyutaro asked once more as he raised his sickle, ready to attack

[name]'s grey eyes shot opened then as she quickly sat up. Panting slightly as she noticed how she was dreaming about Tanjiro facing an Upper Moon Demon, that seemed so familiar to her then. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line and quickly got up, her heart pounding hard against her chest.

She ran out of her room and onto the patio and noticed how it was blazing hot despite it being night and not even summer as well. She parted her pink-tinted lips once again as she turned and quickly ran to where Kyojuro was sleeping in and she opened the door, peeking her head inside, noticing how the Flame Hashira was still awake then.

"Rengoku-san!" she called out and Kyojuro looked up from what he was doing and noticed the disheveled state [name] was in and he quickly put his book down and went to where she was. He placed a large warm hand onto her head and peered deep into her grey eyes with his pair of golden ones.