ch 7

Mirio POV

Tamaki and I were waiting in front of the school for Miyu. Tamaki is a walking mess and I'm not too sure about how I did.

I will become a hero nothing will stop me. Even if I have to wait until the sports festival to enter the hero course.

" What if she got hurt. It's my fault. I didn't wish her luck." Tamaki yells and my smile falters.

" Mirio, Tamaki" Hima yelled and ran up to us.

" Miyu's the infirmary. She's fine just resting. " Hima said and I started running to the infirmary with Tamaki close behind.

Hima got in front of us and began leading us to the infirmary. She opened the door and I barreled through the door.

Miyu was leaning against the bed frame and drinking some warm liquid. Her lips were blue and she was shivering.

She looked over to us with a soft smile.

" Hey boys" she greeted softly and Tamaki walked over to her and buried his head on her blankets.

He mumbled something and Miyu chuckled.

" Sorry" She breathed out and she looked over at me and smiled. With a smile of my own, I walked over and pat her head.

" Do we want to know what happened?" I asked jokingly because I am going to find out either way.

" Probably not" She admits and I laugh. Tamaki groans.

" Can you call your parents to take you home dear?" Recovery girl asked and I stop myself from growling.

He doesn't deserve to be a parent.

" Sorry, my dads on business" Miyu explains and I grin.

" I'll call mine. She's practically adopted you anyways" I say and take out my phone.

" I'm fin-" She starts but I put my hand up.

" If you think I am letting you leave alone you don't know me" I grin as Miyu and laughs and makes a go-ahead sign with her hands.

Miyu POV

It's been a week since I took the UA entrance exam. I have the letter in my hands and I am in Mirio's room along with Tamaki.

" Who's going first," I ask and Mirio opens his letter.

" Hello, Mirio Togata!" President Mic yells and we all jump back.

" With a total of 47 points, you have made it into the UA hero course. With 13 villain points and 34 rescue points, we've landed in class 1-B. Congrats and I hope to see in UA!" Mic finishes and Mirio's grin grows.

" Yes!" He yells and jumps up.

" Power!" He screams and tackles Tamaki and I.

" Tamaki you next," I tell him and he whimpers.

" I can't do this... I probably failed... I don't want to open this" He groans out and Mirio grabs the envelope from his hands.

" Hello Tamaki Amajiki" Mic yells again and we all perk up.

" With a total of 54 points made it into the UA hero course." Mic states and Mirio and I cheer. Tamaki relaxes and sinks onto the floor.

" With 38 villain points and 16 hero points, you've made it into class 1-A" Mic finishes and we all freeze.

" Different classes" Mirio states in disbelief.

" I'm dead. I want to die" Tamaki whimpers and I silently open my envelope.