The Bite

(None of these one shots are linked together unless I say otherwise.)

Gore near the end of the chapter. You have been warned.

Germy = Pronounced 'Jer-me'

Little Jeremy Fitzgerald clutched his mother's coat, following close behind as they passed through glass doors. Immediately, the smell of greasy pizza overwhelmed his senses, almost overlapping the sound of children's laughter. He buried himself deeper into the fabric.

His mother glanced down at the tiny hands latched on to her and smiled. "What's wrong, pudding? I thought you wanted to come here..." She knelt down to his level, petting the side of his face affectionately. Jeremy pouted, leaning into the comfort of her touch and staring fearfully into the crowd of children.

His mother sighed, running her finger's through his hair. "Mommy...has to run a few errands, pudding. You can stay here and play all you want..." Big, watery eyes looked up from the floor and stared deeply into her own. "I'll only be gone for a little while. I'm sure you'll make some new friends too!" She quickly added, her son zeroing in on every word.

Suddenly, a man stood before them. Realizing this, Jeremy's mother stood straight, adjusting her long coat. The man smiled warmly. "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's! Table for two?" He asked cheerfully. His words sounded so rehearsed it was almost comical.

She shook her head. "No, actually. I'm here to drop my son off for a birthday party." The man raised a brow in question before spotting Jeremy hiding unsuccessfully behind his hands. As trained so, he gave a kind smile, only for the child to shrink even closer to his mother.

The man cleared his throat awkwardly. "Name and relation?" He asked. "Fitzgerald, friends of the family" She answered, gently ushering Jeremy in front of her.

The employee pulled out what looked like a small notepad, scanning what looked like a list. "Ah, yes, the Schmidt family..." He marked a name off. "They're in the party room" He said, stuffing the notebook away. "Please follow me."

Jeremy looked on helplessly as he was led by the hand of his mother into what looked like a large dining area. Parents were seated at a single table, aimlessly chatting to one another while their children were going absolutely berserk near by. He cringed as one child took a fork and started popping all the balloons. His mother was going to leave him here? Surrounded by strangers?

They stopped. His mother thanked the employee as he sauntered off before crouching down to Jeremy's level once more. "You're going to be just fine, Jeremy" That's what she said last time at Chucky Cheese. He still had night terrors abut that skii-ball machine."I'll be back later, have some fun!" She encouraged, turning him to look towards the stage.

Jeremy gulped. On stage were animals, all singing and dancing, playing an instrument of some kind. But, that couldn't of been real. Animal's don't sing and dance, right? And they certainly wearn't that tall. He looked away from the strange sight, towards the other end of the room. Purple curtains with star shaped patterns hiding whatever was behind them. He turned to the middle of the room. White tables, scattered party hats and snotty nosed kids recklessly chasing each other. Not his kind of party.

He looked to his mother for comfort, only to find her gone.

Jeremy's whimpers went did not go unnoticed. There was a sudden looming shadow over him, and he whipped frantically with lighting speed. The shadow belonged to a very tall....duck? Whatever it was, it looked down at him with violet plastic eyes. He had to crane his neck to see up that high.

"Hi there!" It spoke. Jeremy mustered up a scream, but it came out more like a hiccup. It tilted it's head. "I-I-I-I'm Chica!" The female robotic voice clucked. It-er, Chica- held out a feathered hand. "You look like you could use some p-p-pizza!"