Chapter 19: Strength, Loyal, Positive Sunflower

1/3/20

1:00 am

Darkness Headquarters 15F

*20 Minutes Remaining*

After Cord's idea of killing my and Cord's shadow, I for some reason could feel a faint, soft touch coming from my left cheek. Wonder where that's coming from...

"Keep it coming..." someone said, even though I could barely make it out. That same touch became harder to feel like someone softly tapped my face. My right eye peeked open and the first thing I noticed was an eyeball on fire. As if no one saw me, I closed my eyes again, knowing I made it out of the Grey Area...

Wait, where's Cord? I-I can't feel him anywhere.

"Again!"

The attack got even harder, waking my entire body up now. I sighed mentally. I guess I can't worry about Cord for now since what was going on.

"Finish!"

I was being attacked, and I couldn't move.

The final attack hit my pressure point from the gut, causing me to open my eyes and gasp for air. Since whoever's there knows I'm awake, I finally looked around to where I was. Metal restrains were blocking me from using my arms, legs, and even my tail from moving. Trust me, I tried...

"...How did he get out of the Grey area so quickly?"

I finally looked in front of me and noticed Bisharp, and his hand was pressing on my belly. Behind him, a black, shadow-like Pokémon was staring at me with his cold blue eyes.

Darkrai...

"Are you done bullying me around, Bisharp?" He stared right at me before backing a few steps, still giving a stern face. "...Surprised, aren't you?" I said breaking the dark silence around me.

"Bisharp," Darkrai said, moving forward. "go get Agent 768... I'm going to have a little talk..."

Bisharp nodded. "Yes sir..." He took a few steps before reaching the door... Suddenly, Bisharp quickly turned around to fire a Dark Pulse at me and started running.

I, meanwhile, took all the damage, which made a bruise in my shoulder. "You should learn how to control him..." I joked while groaning loudly.

Darkrai chuckled as he moved forward to me. "I actually wanted him to do that..." he said with a smirk soon after. "That was probably the fastest time I've seen someone get out of the Grey Area in a long time... Explain how you got out."

A grin came out of my mouth. "I'm flattered... But I'm in no position to talk, since..." My head moved around to show the restraints on me. "You know."

He rolled his eyes. "You will talk." His eyes start glowing red. "Whether you want to or not."

My eyes started closing and opening at will. "What are you..." I yawned and somehow closed my eyes to start sleeping. Darkrai touched me in the head and momentarily after and started projecting a nightmare that I always hate seeing every night. Pretty sure you know what it was, since I told you about it early on.

I woke up a few moments after me screaming, which made Darkrai jump back. "Stop! Stop it right now!" A shudder came out me as I looked down at my body. My tail somehow broke free, so I made sure I could keep it in the same position it was. "...I fucking hate that nightmare."

Darkrai meanwhile took a few steps back to sit on a chair... "You and Cord are human?" He said slowly. A large gulp came over my mouth when he said that, causing him to laugh loudly. "That would explain why Cord didn't know anything when he arrived..."