Another Note

Hey everyone, so as it says above, so sorry but this isn't an update of the story. First off, I really wanna say that I'm super duper sorry that I've taken quite a hiatus from writing and such without warning and have been keeping you guys waiting for so long for the epilogue. Also, I've been getting lots of questions about sequels and my other books so that's mainly why I'm gonna leave you guys this little note :)

Will there be a sequel? Aside from editing MDM (you might notice some things are different or missing), I'm currently working on a few other pending books so at the moment, I am a little preoccupied with that. However, I am seriously playing around with a few plot ideas for a sequel and even a few for a prequel. If I do get around to writing those though, I will tell you guys as soon as I am positively sure that its going to happen.

When will the epilogue come out? Please don't kill me for this, but truth be told, I am actually planning to get the epilogue out AFTER I finish editing which will take a while. Again, please don't kill me!!! The reason for that is because these past few months, while I've been on hiatus, I've actually been reading the comments and such that you guys left in the book and re-reading the book itself to get a feel for what I need to change, and improve on, as well as holes and such that don't add up in the plot. I really wanna fix all that first before posting the epilogue so that the storyline is smoother.

Will I really discontinue Beautifully Tainted? [2021 Update]: I am happy to report that starting this year, I will actually be re-starting regular updates on that book, so for those of you who would like to join me on this next journey, do head over and give Beautifully Tainted some love. I've finally decided on the direction I want to go in with it and I do hope all you lovelies will enjoy how the story progresses as well. See you there!

- Roxy