mr.celebrity (justin bieber) rated r

~Justin~

random girl: oooh Justin! faster! more ooh yeah right there! oh I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! ooh baby(sigh).

my head shot up and i came from in between her legs as scooter bust through the door of Justin's room and screams "Justin! wtf are you doing man!?! I told u to be downstairs at 2:12 but it's 3:34 and who the hell is she!?!" I tried to answer but he cut me off with "..I don't even care man just be downstairs in 5minutes!" he demanded as I got up to get dressed. 'what was his problem? he never sweated me about having girls over this must be important. '

~Paris~

I grew impatient as I waited downstairs of the most famous man whore to ever walk this earth. then a door from upstairs opened and out walked sex on legs, yup the one and only Justin bieber! (sarcastic woohoo)

he exited the room with a girl, who looked familiar, giggling behind him. she was buttoning her shirt. they came closer as I came to realize that it was another model who was 8 years older than me and is my mom's best friend. I looked soooooo disgusted as they both walked downstairs. "I now refused to fake a relationship with that jigalow"(manwhore) I told my manager,Catherine she replied " you have no choice, just play it off as if were a non-stop movie" I sighed and turned back scooter and his dog(Justin) as scooter introduced me to Justin, Justin said hi and I rolled my eyes and walked outside. behind me came Catherine she tried explaining to me why she wanted me to go out with Justin, she is fucking scooter and if me and Justin are going out they can continue to fuck, then she played the 'if u love me u would do it' card knowing I would fall for it.I walked back into the house and into the living room as scooter and Catherine went into the dinning room leaving me with 'HIM'(Justin). I sat on the couch as Justin sat on a chair. I got out my phone and started playing temple run. then Justin said "so, Paris" I looked up at him then rolled my eyes and went back to playing temple run. he chuckled and said "u really don't like me" without looking away from my phone I replied sarcastically "is it that obvious?" he replied "but why?" I, still not looking away from my phone, answered "because ur a whore" I said bluntly. he looked hurt but we both knew the truth. he said "I'm not a whore I'm just indecisive, curious u know stuff like that" I finally looked at him with a -_- stell face. and said "no ur a whore" he then asked "y u think that?" giving him another -_- I answered "u just fucked a girl now u except me to be beging to be ur girlfriend oh yeah that's real curious" I tried not to scream. he then said "hey it's not my fault ur last boyfriend cheated on u!" he kinda yelled at me as my eyes burned and I looked hurt. but I couldn't show him my weakness nor could I hold back my tears so I just walked outside as Justin tried to apologize but stumbled over his words. he came outside on the porch to I guess what he would say apologize but he just sounded stupid which made me laugh. we sat on the porch and talked from 4:21 to 5:10. I never realized how nice Justin was and I don't know why I ever doubted him. right as I thought that his phone rang, it was one of his hoes, answered as I herd a girl asking when she could give him some head, she also said that he scheduled for them to do it at 6:42 as I herd their conversation I instantly remembered why I doubted him. I got up and walked back into the house shaking my head.