Triple date

I was in the bed until the afternoon, I barely could get up, but momma didn't stop knocking on my door that I would be late for the dinner at the restaurant

I was in the bed until the afternoon, I barely could get up, but momma didn't stop knocking on my door that I would be late for the dinner at the restaurant. I went to the bath and took daily pills, looked in the mirror and I through - I don't know who is this girl, I need to get back bitchy me. So, I decided to try some hot outfits and called my boyfriend on FaceTime.

"Hey, Vale! Can you help me to choose outfit for the date?"

"First of all, I called you like five times. What's wrong?"

"I know, I'm sorry. I was trying to choose something cool for today but... I couldn't, so, will you help? My wardrobe is in such a mess." I gave him a cute smile. I couldn't tell him the truth even though I didn't wanted our relationship to be built on lies.

"Hola, sweetheart! Don't ask him for an advice, all he wants to see is you being naked." Lu waved from background and took Valerio's phone. "Listen. Can you go there alone before me. I want to get full attention... you know, full attention of Guzman."

"Pathetic." I laughed. "Help me, Lu! You know my full wardrobe."

After showing her some clothes, I finally decided to wear mint blue bodysuit, black skinny jeans and Jimmy Choo black high heels with some golden crystals. I got full glam makeup. I looked in the mirror and something was missing - yes, red lipstick.  As I put it on, I was happy for a second that I got myself back.

I went downstairs to call my driver. "You look so gorgeous, señorita Anita!" señora Lydia looked so impressed, as momma "Wow! I haven't seen you like this for a while. You should come to design house. You really have a chance."

"Don't start it again." I rolled my eyes. "I don't want to be a barbie model."

"I'm not starting anything." momma smiled. "Just a reminder, don't drink an alcohol because of antidepressants."

My driver was already waiting for me. "I know!" I lied, of course I would drink. Then I stepped back to home. "Tonight I'm staying at Lu's"

"Oh, his brother lives there too, yeah?"

"I love your humor!"

"I love you, too stargirl!"