Red Party

A red party was going on

A red party was going on. Squad sat together, but I can't say, it was comfortable situation. Lu and Carla weren't talking each other, Nadia was absolutely quiet and Guzman couldn't take his eyes off her, Ander was mad at Polo, who was drunk even we arrived an hour ago. Me and Valerio were drinking cocktails and taking some cute videos for Instagram stories.

"Won't you say anything?" Lu asked me about Carla.

"I don't know. Like I don't care?"

"You don't care about me? So, you choose her side, great." Carla showed me a middle finger.

"I think, I don't know anymore who you really are, Carla."

When Cayetana came, I didn't even say hello to her, but Lu seemed impressed with her and her dress. I saw Samuel and Rebeka standing on the top of the stairs. I stood up to meet Rebeka.

"Anita?!" Lu called.

"What?"

"Seriously? Can't you find anyone better friend than Narco Barbie?"

"What's another suggestion? A stalker?" I faked a smile and went to hug Rebeka, "Who is there? Señorita I don't give a shit about dress code?" I giggled as she was wearing colorful outfit but not red.

Me, Vale and Rebeka were dancing, when Guzman came and took Vale for drugs. I was worried about Vale's drug addiction, but I couldn't help it. That was the reason of our break up in London. I tried my best, but I couldn't change him.

Me and Rebe went to the window to take some selfies and I saw Omar and Ander on the first floor of the club dancing and kissing. I smiled as finally Ander moved on and wouldn't hurt Omar anymore. Rebeka told me she wanted to drink and went to our table, but she suddenly poured champagne over girls and they started arguing. Me and Guzman tried to calm them, but the security guard took Rebeka.

"Are you proud of your friend, Anita?" Lu was trying to fix her dress.

"She said, she was sorry."

Valerio came and cuddled me, "Will you come tonight at mine?"

"Hmm. I can't tonight." I got a sad face, "My dad is at home, but he is travelling tomorrow. So, next one month I am yours." I kissed him.

"You are always mine." he whispered.

"You guys make me sick." Lu sneered at us.

"Sick because of Nadia made change Guzman's mind to not do drugs?" asked Valerio. Lu looked shocked and went to find Guzman.

"Miss Palestine did that?" I looked at him, "I'm jealous of her power."

"Don't start it again."

"I'm not starting anything, Vale. I think, it's time to leave, right? It's too late."

"Fine."

I saw Ander at the bar stand, he was looking at me like waiting for me. "Wait." I told Vale, "I need to go to bathroom, wait outside for me." I went to the bathroom and recognized Ander was following me, he grabbed me and we went to male bathroom.

"So, that's your dream life with your drug-boy?" Ander yelled at me.

"Ander, what do you want? I saw you with Omar, you seemed happy. But now, what the hell?"

Ander covered my mouth, "Someone is here." He went to check the cabinets, there was Polo. "What's going on with you?"

"Alcohol..." Polo barely could to talk, he looked so sick. "I don't know." I went to hold him, "Do you know I've been here over an hour?" He looked at me. "Nobody even noticed."

"I'm so sorry, baby." I got worried. "Don't worry. we will take you home." I texted Vale not to wait for me as I had to take care of Polo and called my driver.

As we arrived, Polo looked worse.

"What's wrong, Polo?" Ander asked. "Sorry for yesterday, I'm still your friend."

"I'm sorry, guys." Polo looked at me with crying eyes.

"Come on, Polo" I said, "If you are worried about your hook up and my reaction, just forget it. It's nothing, really."

"No. I can't say it." Polo was shaking, "You will never forgive me."

"We won't judge you." I said, "It's us – Anita and Ander. Look at us."

Ander smiled, "Polo, whatever it is, it won't change anything between us."

Polo looked more anxious, "I killed her." He started crying.

"What?" we were confused.

"I killed Marina."

I couldn't believe what I heard. I was about to faint, but controlled myself. I couldn't breath and I was scratching face anxiously.

Ander stood up, but Polo grabbed him. "Please, don't go, Ander." Then looked at me, "Anita, please, say something."

"Why? Because of that damn watch?" I was afraid to ask.

"It was an accident. I thought I could help Carla."

"Help Carla?!" I yelled. "I asked you. I begged you, Polo! Not to do anything stupid for her!" I was about to faint again, but Ander grabbed me.

"Let us leave, Polo. Look at her." Ander hold me. "She isn't okay."

*****

*****

That night was like hell. I couldn't sleep. I was sick of crying. I remembered all the moments of Marina again, thoughts of death came back. Even Cesare could feel my anxious and became sad, too. I ignored all messages from Vale and called like thousand times to Ander, but didn't answer. He texted me that he was with Omar and couldn't talk right now. I don't remember how many pills I took or how much alcohol I drank that fucking night. I didn't want to believe. "It's all dream. Fucking dream." I was repeating nervously. I remembered the words I'd said to Guzman. I would never forgive myself for it. What could I do? How could I continue my friendship with Polo? My poor Polo. I couldn't hate him, the whole night I was trying to find the reasons to forgive him. What the fuck could I do?