Chapter Two

A/n: I'm not from Canada so I don't know if they have Domino's or not so if they don't then SUFFER because i'm not changing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived home a half hour later.

My house was empty and so was Josh’s.

“I wonder when my mom will be home.” I said.

“Do you want to have a sleep over?” Josh asked randomly. “We don’t have to do any boyfriend/girlfriend things. We can just sit around lazily and watch movies.”

“That sounds great. As long as we’ve been friends, our parents probably won’t care.”

“I’ll be over at your place in ten/fifteen minutes.”

He kissed my forehead as I climbed out of the car.

I walked into the house and saw a note lying by the front door.

Mickey,

I’m going to be out of town for a few days. It’s strictly business related. Here’s my credit card to be used only for things you need. I love you and I’ll miss you.

Xoxo, Mom

I picked up her credit car. “I think I need some pizza.”

I picked up the phone and dialed Domino’s.

As I was ordering the pizza, Josh walked into my house without even knocking.

He threw his stuff on the couch and picked up the note.

After having the pizza guy tell me the total, I thanked him and hung up the phone.

“Your mom is going to be out of town for a few days? Sweet!”

He out his hands on my hips and tried to kiss me.

“Whoa, Ramsay, what happened to no boyfriend/girlfriend stuff?”

“I’m sorry, Mickey. I’m just a teenage boy. I have raging hormones. I have needs!”

“Do you have protection?”

“No,” he frowned.

“Then, your needs will have to wait.”

“I can run home and get some”

“No. You can wait until tomorrow.”

“Mickey,” he whined.

“Josh. Shut up or I’ll make you go home with out so much as a kiss!”

“Fine.” He sat on the couch and pouted like a child who didn’t get his way.

“I’ll make a deal with you. If you can go a whole hour without touching me in any way, we can fool around, that means no sex.”

A conflicted look danced across his face. “You have yourself a deal.”

I put in the Lion King and sat on the opposite end of the couch from Josh.

“What are we, five?”

“No, but I want to watch Disney movies.”

He looked like he did not want to be watching the Lion King, but by the time Simba’s father died, he was crying like a baby.

After that point, he was singing all of the songs and quoting some of the characters.

I was laughing at how adorable he was.