Chapter Thirteen

A/n: So there will be a little set back in the posting of the last two parts...Chapter 14 is complete but it's not long enough to me. If 2 of you say to post it as is, it'll be up later tonight. Otherwise I'm going to finish it and have it up...idk when. The epilogue, however isn't written at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*10 Months Later*

I ran like a child into my daughter’s bedroom.

“Carolyn!”

She rolled over. “What, mom?”

I jumped onto her bed. “Happy birthday! I can’t believe you’re twelve.”

“Mom, go away.”

“No. Get up or you aren’t getting your present from me.”

She sat up. “I’m awake.”

“Go put your birthday outfit on.”

“Mom, I’m not wearing that.”

“Why not? It’s very much like the outfit you wore home from the hospital after you were born. At least let me see you in it.”

She groaned and got up.

I laid face down on her bed while she got dressed.

“Mom.”

I looked up at her and smiled.

She wore pink converse and purple socks. She had on a purple tutu and purple leggings. Above that, she wore a pink tee shirt and a purple head band with a pink flower on it.

“You look so cute!”

She looked in the mirror. “I do look cute but I’m not wearing this in public.”

“You don’t have to leave the house at all. Now, let’s go show daddy your outfit.”

We walked out of her room and to the kitchen.

“Surprise!”

The look on her face was priceless.

All of the family was there.

My mom, Corlynn, Miles, Sara, Josh, Mike, Matt, and Ian. Sam, Zack, and Ryan even flew in for the event.

“You look just like you did the day you came home from the hospital.” Corlynn gushed.

Everybody showered her with hugs and kisses.

After Carolyn opened her presents and spent some time with family, the door bell rang.

I ran to answer it.

“The party is here!” Carolyn’s best friend, Mandy, shouted as she walked in.

“Hey, Mandy. Carolyn is in the kitchen with family.”

Mandy walked into the kitchen and gasped. Carolyn groaned.

“There are reasons why I don’t want you to come over without calling me first. This being one of them.”

“Why is Marianas Trench in your house?”

“This is my family.”

“How are they related to you?”

“Well, Mike, Ian, and Matt aren’t really related to me. I just call then uncle. Josh, however, is my father.”

“Your father is Josh Ramsay? That is so cool,” she turned to Josh, “You don’t look old enough to have a twelve year old.”

“I was seventeen when she was born.”