Chapter 2 ~ Fury~

EYY!! haha how is everyone?? Another chapter to HUSH, hope you like :) Welp, thats all I have for now, check back soon~ Ill be positng :D

 Chapter 1 RECAP:

He sighed heavily and threw me to the floor.

“You’re worthless.”

I looked up at him, cowering my face from his feet as he kicked me in the stomach. My stomach was in knots already and this wasn’t really helping.  I gripped my chest in pain, my heart pounding in my ears. I thought he was about kick again when he suddenly walked away. Hot tears stained my face as he grabbed something off of the coffee table and walked to the front door.

“You were a mistake!” he growled before slamming the door shut behind him.

Hush~ Chapter 2

Living with my father was never going to be easy; I knew that from the start. He never showed affection towards me, better yet acknowledged my presence unless he wanted something.  In my world he was the king of dirt bags.

 He hurt me more than anyone would ever know. God I would just die if anyone from school found out. Not that I have anybody that would care, because frankly Carter High School is the perkiest school I think I have ever been to.

 I should know, I've transferred to four schools in the last year and half.  None of them ended well.  My school life is the cherry on top of a living nightmare.

My nightmare.

 I sighed heavily getting out of the hot shower.  The cold air nipping at my bear skin as I quickly changed into jeans and a Cold play Tee shirt.  My wet hair dripped down my back, soaking into my clothes as I got out my make -up.  I always did light touch ups before school; though they never covered enough, what I had would have to do.

 While I  looked in the mirror my face now looked different than it did four years ago. Stress has gotten to my body, causing what used to be beautiful eyes to look sad and empty. To think I was once a semi happy child is no more than a dream to me now. After I put on my foundation to cover up the light bruises that started to form, I added a little bit of black eye liner and mascara.

  I figured that if my eyes looked more prominent then it would distract most people from my unexplainable scars they often saw. I mean I did my best to hide my body from the world, but sooner or later people always asked questions; which left me with lies. 

 I practically don't have any friends at all in this school, mainly because I've found that the closer you are to people, the more they want to be around you. 

For one thing, I'm not a people person. I never was. And another is that I'm too afraid to have friends.  I know it sounds silly but the more they become attached the more I depend on them. Sooner or later they would know the truth but  I don't want their pity, as I see no need.

There's nothing they can do anyhow that could make my life even the tiniest bit better.  I sighed heavily as I walked down the hall for my backpack. 

 Only one more year, then I can move out, drop out, and go far, far away from this place.  That's been my plan since mom died; I just hope I make it till then.  I slung my backpack over my shoulder and started my long walk to school, not bothering to even wait for the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My converse sneakers squeaked against the floors as I entered the double doors to the front office.  The bell hadn't rung yet; so many other students were hanging around the lockers making conversation.