"Boon?"

Ag's POV:
The music was loud, they blasted this song really loud so the whole club was shaking, everyone was dancing. The song reminded me of the tiktok times, tiktok got banned in the us and then every country just banned it.
Sure I have some memories from it, I remember all my friends, Mia, Kasper, Erica, Meaghan, Kate, Mac, Izzy, Syd, Kylie, Pyper, Anna, wait....
Anna, we had this thing going on for a while but nothing really happened. We met and I lived at her house for two weeks or something, tiktok was wild about it, but she moved and I really don't know what happened, she took herself off all social media platforms and just disappeared, short thereafter tiktok was banned. Sometimes I think about her, what could have happened, and how she's doing and stuff. But does she still think about me or even remember me?

That still was really good times, I will never forget all the fun we had togheter with tiktok and I was kinda famous so people still want pictures when they see me in public.
The song gave me nostalgia, I got out of daydreaming and started to look around for Mia, who I remember I was here with. We were at this random club dancing and celebrating my birthday, I turned twenty two this year.
I looked around the foggy big room, damn, why did they have to have fog machines? I thought I saw Mia so I started moving towards her. She stood across the room and talked to some girls, so I had to get across the dance floor. I was almost there when I bumped into someone, the dance floor was crowded so I don't think she noticed me. She kept dancing facing her back towards me.
All I could think was, fuck, this was the most pretty girl I will ever see. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around.
It felt like the music stopped, I just looked at her and she seemed surprised too.
"Boon?" I was really confused, "Ag???" She said happily and hugged me tight. God she smells so good.
Wait what? What am I thinking?
When she let go she took my hand and led me to a private corner.
"What the fuck Anna?"
"What?"
"You just disappeared and left me hanging, I haven't heard from you in years!" I said with a smudge of sadness in my voice.
"I'm sorry, I just had to take care of something, with my family."
"What was so important that you just dropped me and everything?"
"I really can't tell you here, meet me tomorrow for lunch?"
"Yeah, sure"
We exchanged numbers and tried to catch up, I told her it was my birthday so she led me to the dance floor and bought me a drink. We danced for an hour or so til I saw Mia again. I walked towards her,
"Hey" I said.
"Is that Anna, like your Anna you were dancing with??" She said really excited.
"Well yes but no, she's not my Anna."
But I wanted her to be
What am I thinking? Get those thoughts out of your head Annagrace!
Me and Mia talked for a while and drank some more.

A few hours had passed and we were still at the club, just as I was about to call an Uber, Anna came up to me.
"Hello Annagrace," she said really weird. She stank alcohol and looked really drunk. She stumbled and I saved her from falling.
"Wow, take it easy Anna, how much did you drink?" She didn't answer and she just stared at me. Then to my surprise she started kissing me, I knew it was wrong but I really missed her. Yeah she was really drunk but with the music blasting in the background my brain just shut of.

Anna's POV:
I stared at her, god she was so pretty. I really missed her and I couldn't even hear what she was saying because of the music. All I could think about was her lips, without a second thought I smashed my lips onto hers and we started to make out. I was shocked that she actually kissed me back. Maybe it was the alcohol or the fact that I was still in love with her but I didn't want to stop.
She pulled away and took my hand, she led me upstairs, it was security but she just nodded at them and they let her in.
We entered the small room still kissing. She was moving to the couch. Looked me in the eyes and asked if I was okay. I just nodded wanting her more and more. She laid me down on the couch and got on top of me.....

Wordcount - 800